[PSL 7] Week Six

5 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Lions, Spartacus and Torin are all competing to get the last playoff spot. Next week Torin is facing Lion and Spartacus is facing Kecleons. Since Kecleons have nothing to gain by winning or losing against spartacus, I authorize my players to accept bribes for throwing or not throwing their duels, so that they get more ressources going into playoffs.

now this i can get behind.

also even if spartans win, as long as lions beat the Kakunas i'm pretty sure we get the spot since we've got the head-to-head advantage on spartans. 

so don't pay too high for those bribes boys, send your money to kakunas and hope you can buy them their first win of the season.

Edited by Rigamorty
Just now, Rigamorty said:

also even if spartans win, as long as lions beat the Kakunas i'm pretty sure we get the spot since we've got the head-to-head advantage on spartans. 

Ya, but take Tor for instance, he needs to make sure he wins and that Spartacus loses to make it to playoffs. If that uguu tor wants to make it to playoffs, he will need to share that 9 mil upfront.

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

What do you mean, nah? You don't even know what he is offering. Everyone has a price, what's yours?

that's for Zeikooo, scum

There is no price he can offer me. I don't really care about a price, I care about glory.

I want to be undefeated again.

Just now, gbwead said:

Also, make MISC and Coolio pay for crushing Pipe if that is what you want.

Ok thats smart.

Eric/coolio give me ur money

4 minutes ago, gbwead said:

What do you mean, nah? You don't even know what he is offering. Everyone has a price, what's yours?

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

But if you make Coolio and MISC pay, you get money and glory. 

Kaynine is like the Joker. He can't be brought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Also good god all these no contest/inactivity wins this week.

MS6wX11_zpsac7658a1.gif