Slateport riot

No, not at all. As my mother always says, the anticipation leading up to the occasion is the best part, where you can feel the excitement building for the big day. Personally, I enjoy the waiting period as it gives me time to prepare and get even more excited about the upcoming activity on PokeMMO. So, it's absolutely fine with me.

However, it's important for the day to eventually arrive for the enjoyment of everyone involved, and if there are repeated delays, it might make some people upset. So, let's hope that the plans are finalized soon and we can all have a wonderful time together.

Johtomorrow

27 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

No, not at all. As my mother always says, the anticipation leading up to the occasion is the best part, where you can feel the excitement building for the big day. Personally, I enjoy the waiting period as it gives me time to prepare and get even more excited about the upcoming activity on PokeMMO. So, it's absolutely fine with me.

However, it's important for the day to eventually arrive for the enjoyment of everyone involved, and if there are repeated delays, it might make some people upset. So, let's hope that the plans are finalized soon and we can all have a wonderful time together.

Johtomorrow

hi 😄

58 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Johtomorrow

I completely agree. I personally hope that they never release Johto that way I can enjoy the anticipation forever! It is the best part after all, so I don't see why I'd ever want it to end.

Johtomorrow

24 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

I think someone said that these Spanish Players are the 1st making a Riot about Johto Stuffs?

As a Spanish player I can say that every random moment that they can do a riot for johto they do it xD

Also Nohto?

Screenshot_20230712-195646.thumb.png.c52137fd5a1530243c1f4967506c22f8.png

Hurts to say, but Johto ain't coming anytime soon.
At this rate I'm expecting late August at the earliest, potentially closer to Fall 2023.
image.png
I also understand the amount of effort that goes into polishing something to the point that's stable, solid and reliable.
I have a tremendous amount of respect for the entire MMO team and what they've accomplished.
We're all very much excited for Johto and can not wait to fully experience the best poke game ever created!
- Thanks to all of you for the passion, without it, we wouldn't be here today!

Edited by Enlightt
1 hour ago, Enlightt said:

Hurts to say, but Johto ain't coming anytime soon.

At this rate I'm expecting late August at the earliest, likely closer to Fall 2023.
I also understand the amount of effort that goes into polishing something to the point that's stable, solid and reliable.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for the entire MMO team and what they've accomplished with our small community.

We're all very much excited for Johto and can not wait to fully experience the best poke game ever created!

- Thanks to all of you for the passion, without it, we wouldn't be here today!

image.png

It's great to hear that you have a tremendous amount of respect for the MMO team and their accomplishments within the  community.

Although the release of Johto may take longer than anticipated, it's evident that the team is dedicated to delivering the best possible Pokémon gameplay 🙈.

Let's remain patient and continue to support the team as they work towards bringing us the ultimate MMO experience. 

Some spoilers from today before release torch and pitchforks: 

Capture_2023-07-12-22-46-42.thumb.png.af9998f5f6dc27e26f348c814257d8c0.png

Capture_2023-07-12-22-22-48.thumb.png.e6c5f1eb1eb5851aab3011ccf6950582.png

Capture_2023-07-12-22-22-17.thumb.png.f97425d0dce96f293bdfa9c2051b0af0.png

Capture_2023-07-12-22-48-24.thumb.png.1e1da457e25f12182a871aee435272f7.png

Capture_2023-07-12-22-21-32.thumb.png.4463522dd8a8da24f9e4238ffc9b9763.png

Edited by MightyMichele
35 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

It's great to hear that you have a tremendous amount of respect for the MMO team and their accomplishments within the  community.

Although the release of Johto may take longer than anticipated, it's evident that the team is dedicated to delivering the best possible Pokémon game 🙈.

Let's remain patient and continue to support the team as they work towards bringing us the ultimate Pokémon experience. 

Some spoilers from today before release torch and pitchforks: 

Capture_2023-07-12-22-46-42.thumb.png.af9998f5f6dc27e26f348c814257d8c0.png

Capture_2023-07-12-22-22-48.thumb.png.e6c5f1eb1eb5851aab3011ccf6950582.png

Capture_2023-07-12-22-22-17.thumb.png.f97425d0dce96f293bdfa9c2051b0af0.png

Capture_2023-07-12-22-48-24.thumb.png.1e1da457e25f12182a871aee435272f7.png

Capture_2023-07-12-22-21-32.thumb.png.4463522dd8a8da24f9e4238ffc9b9763.png

The staff does an excellent job and I thank them for it, I am very anxious to see what they have prepared for us this time, as I said before, I hope it will be in this month so I can enjoy it to the fullest.

Even if it takes a while, the wait will be worth it, a little more time to prepare well for the arrival on the main server, and it is evident that we are going to enjoy it, new experiences, new EVS training zones, etc. Personally, i really love the songs of the region, especially the one from pokemon league

These Lists was Totally Not Right!

24 minutes ago, ChihuahuanRaven said:

We have the upcoming calendar guys lol

September: Johto

November: 11th Anniversary Event

January: Halloween Event

March: Christmas Event

June: New Years Event

But fot Johto, I'm sure this will be Released...

6 hours ago, ChihuahuanRaven said:

We have the upcoming calendar guys lol

September: Johto

November: 11th Anniversary Event

January: Halloween Event

March: Christmas Event

June: New Years Event

well 

september : johto
october : anniversary

november : halloween

december : xmas

january : new year event

everyone have to pay Kyu 250$ for RP , you guys don't have time to farm gyms 🤡

17 hours ago, IIZapperII said:

As a Spanish player I can say that every random moment that they can do a riot for johto they do it xD

Also Nohto?

Screenshot_20230712-195646.thumb.png.c52137fd5a1530243c1f4967506c22f8.png

perfect timing, torch and pitchfork thats all we need for the riot ! xDD