🎂11th anniversary

3 hours ago, Dragrus said:

Eles deveriam parar de comer cachorros e respeitar a programação dos eventos. Mais de 10 anos e eles ainda têm esse tipo de problema.

You are right that they are not committed to holding the events but attacking the team with hate speech It's wrong . The speech is wrong, I suggest you revise your post

Edited by NAGATOx
6 hours ago, Syntexqt said:

It's hard to commitment to something they haven't promised. 

It's not the anniversary event itself, but rather all the others that are being delivered late. They gave us expectations that we would have a birthday event between Halloween and Christmas...

Just now, NAGATOx said:

It's not the anniversary event itself, but rather all the others that are being delivered late. They gave us expectations that we would have a birthday event between Halloween and Christmas...

And Christmas is already knocking on the door, it doesn't even make sense to have the supposed birthday event anymore. But why wouldn't I be disappointed that there wasn't the event? 

1 hour ago, NAGATOx said:

1 hour ago, NAGATOx said:

And Christmas is already knocking on the door, it doesn't even make sense to have the supposed birthday event anymore. But why wouldn't I be disappointed that there wasn't the event? 

Expectations aren't reality, just because you wanted it really bad doesn't mean it's going to happen.

You were disappointed by your own expectations. No one else to blame but yourself. 

Edited by Syntexqt
On 12/17/2023 at 12:34 AM, NAGATOx said:

Dude it is just a game, don't take it to seriously

Ok! This is weird now lol... Is Xmas Event now Nearly Arrived because of Changed Background, Music & More New Xmas Items from Gift Shop, then why Kyu is still wearing a Party Hat?

For me... 11th Anniversary Event is still on Planned & idk if can now either 50/50 chances whether 11th Anniversary Event or Xmas Event. XD

Edited by kenjimAd
48 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

Ok! This is weird now lol... Is Xmas Event now Nearly Arrived because of Changed Background, Music & More New Xmas Items from Gift Shop, then why Kyu is still wearing a Party Hat?

For me... 11th Anniversary Event is still on Planned & idk if can now either 50/50 chances whether 11th Anniversary Event or Xmas Event. XD

yeah, its def xmas!