I don't want to rush it, but do you really think we have a lot of holidays?

As Chinese high school students, our vacation time is usually limited. We anticipated that perhaps a slight delay of one or two days would not be a problem. We eagerly organized the team in advance to obtain the limited hat, but Kyu said, "Hey buddy, you still need to wait.". I don't know how long to wait, 5 days? Perhaps even longer. Obtaining a dungeon and ensuring access to a limited hat usually takes at least 10 hours per day, coupled with continuous attempts for many days. Yes, perhaps no one forces us to obtain it, but I have been looking forward to it for a year now

29 minutes ago, zhxq said:

You're always so arrogant.

You didn't do anything at Christmas, not even the Starlight Hat. It's like a child who can't turn in their homework, and it's hard not to think about what they were doing some time ago.

It's because they were working on a large feature that is going to be released soon. It's like " Do you want 1 cookie right now or would you rather wait a bit and get an entire box". I don't know about you, but I am fine with missing an event or 2 in return for a game changing event. Patience is key. 

2小时前,Goku 说:

It's because they were working on a large feature that is going to be released soon. It's like " Do you want 1 cookie right now or would you rather wait a bit and get an entire box". I don't know about you, but I am fine with missing an event or 2 in return for a game changing event. Patience is key. 

They won't have a holiday so they won't get a single cookie 🍪

23 hours ago, Goku said:

This is a feature that has been previewed since Christmas. I don't know what makes them work for so long, but of course, I'll wait. Hope they go well.

1 hour ago, zhxq said:

At the end of the day, all it takes is more communication with the players, and I hate their arrogance. We should not accept it indifferently.

I really don’t think it has anything to do with arrogance. I think they’ve learned from previous years that making no promises is better than making empty promises. They used to do it more often in the past, but people were actually pretty mad and were giving them more shit when they would not deliver on time. I believe that whatever project they are working on is not up to their quality standards and are spending more time polishing it and correcting issues that can be detrimental to user experience and I don’t blame them for doing that and I also don’t blame them for not getting too much into details. I’m sure they are not happy themselves that they couldn’t finish on time and take no pleasure in adding delays. It’s fair to be disappointed and we can argue about the lack of communication but I think the contempt you have towards them is the actual arrogance and selfishness that is on display, not theirs

Edited by LeZenor
On 2/12/2024 at 2:52 AM, zhxq said:

You're always so arrogant.

it's a bit of an overstatement to label the delay as arrogance from the developers. They're working hard on implementing new features, and sometimes unexpected issues arise, causing delays. 

You didn't do anything at Christmas, not even the Starlight Hat. It's like a child who can't turn in their homework, and it's hard not to think about what they were doing some time ago.

Oh no, dwelling on past actions of the developers isn't beneficial in this situation. It's easy to overthink and assign blame, but sometimes delays happen simply due to unforeseen circumstances, much like a stroke of bad luck.

Honestly, I'm very happy now, even though the activities got delayed. Stay positive is our best course of action. LNY is confirmed. There is nothing to worry! Let's move past this temporary setback that delayed our activities.

Happy activities everyone!

Yes, it's not arrogant, but please understand him, we are anxiously waiting for updates all the time, after all, our holiday is almost over, and if CNY's event takes a lot of time to participate to get the prizes, and we don't have enough time left on the holiday, we won't be able to get these rewards. I'm sure CNY is definitely a great event, but I'll be sad not to get its final reward

21 minutes ago, DHDHDanghong said:

Yes, it's not arrogant, but please understand him, we are anxiously waiting for updates all the time, after all, our holiday is almost over, and if CNY's event takes a lot of time to participate to get the prizes, and we don't have enough time left on the holiday, we won't be able to get these rewards. I'm sure CNY is definitely a great event, but I'll be sad not to get its final reward

Great investment opportunity. With shaymin coming back and a lot of people farming for him, and a lot players unable to play, if the vanities are good I see some real good investments happening xDDD

Edit: Just a joke. 

Edited by Goku
44 minutes ago, DHDHDanghong said:

Hi, I don't really think that lots of people have holidays during most events apart from maybe Xmas themed event (even xmas event, from my own pov, is not a good time to hold an event since it happens just before exams period, but again, this is a really personal statement based on my own experience). So I don't really see how anyone should care about the amount of free time any of us could actually have to play the game. 

Edited by Sawwario
1 hour ago, DHDHDanghong said:

I also can't wait for the update even though I only have one holiday at my place. I don't mean to compare but at the end, I think whenever the event starts, it's about being able/unable to participate in the event or grinding effectively/ineffectively at the time.

If you're able to participate/ grinding effectively then its cool.. but if you're unable to participate/ grinding ineffectively, its sad but better to move on.. We cannot avoid the unxepected incident (as kyu said).

Edited by PSTLV
1 minute ago, MightyMichele said:

Their holiday are from February 10 to February 17, according to this :

It seems that this year the event will not match the holiday date. Perhaps on weekend you can get the big reward from the ladder.

A good run for ladder can be upwards of 24 hours... and we do not know yet if it's the same as last year or not so it takes a few days to devise a strategy and then following the strategy without making mistakes or getting caught. It takes a tremendous amount of time.

I don't want to rush it, but do you really think we have a lot of holidays?

All we can do is be patient.

3 minutes ago, Goku said:

A good run for ladder can be upwards of 24 hours... and we do not know yet if it's the same as last year or not so it takes a few days to devise a strategy and then following the strategy without making mistakes or getting caught. It takes a tremendous amount of time.

Yeah, I can only imagine. Its a big dream to get to this ladder. But we still don't know if this event will bring the same activities