Nothing like some hate mail for a good laugh

12 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I wonder how bad he must've been if he lost to "cringe inferior piss low rated trash", I always wonder if salty people like that realize that they are performing a self-own writing shit like that

also report him through support function in-game

Haha, for real. Also the total lack of emotional control to send something like that and then immediately block the person. At least people like this understand that they can dish it but can't take it.

I'm sorry that you experienced this. That's not good. I suggest blocking him. If he sent you a salty message and then blocked you before you could respond, it's best to disengage and block him back. If he continues to bother you, consider reporting him through the game's support request channel.

4 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I wonder how bad he must've been if he lost to "cringe inferior piss low rated trash", I always wonder if salty people like that realize that they are performing a self-own writing shit like that

also report him through support function in-game

Ever how

4 hours ago, Cheemsito said:

Oh hey, I know that guy, I beat him once and he whispered me something like that too lmao

Hahaha, 100% would not surprise me. The guy was like #20 ranked at the time, you would think he's learned how to deal with losing.

On 3/14/2024 at 2:38 PM, BrokenJoker said:

Seem like a good reason why they should extend the pvp mute to at least +5mins after a match.

the block feature works nicely, use it, no need to introduce 1001 QoLs that barely change anything when there's systems in place for you to deal with it.

On 3/14/2024 at 11:38 AM, BrokenJoker said:

Seem like a good reason why they should extend the pvp mute to at least +5mins after a match.

I believe it's more effective to focus on educating players rather than silencing them. Rather than implementing a mute function, why not encourage a message prompt suggesting players express gratitude to their opponent for the battle, promoting respect and sportsmanship?

3 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

I believe it's more effective to focus on educating players rather than silencing them. Rather than implementing a mute function, why not encourage a message prompt suggesting players express gratitude to their opponent for the battle, promoting respect and sportsmanship?

A simple message in game won't change the behavior of sore losers, sadly. 

17 hours ago, razimove said:
On 3/14/2024 at 3:38 PM, BrokenJoker said:

the block feature works nicely, use it, no need to introduce 1001 QoLs that barely change anything when there's systems in place for you to deal with it.

and you still can't see how blocking couldn't have worked lol.

6 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

This world is the exact opposite of your expectations. Thats called a dream. And dream on indeed. Its legitimately impossible to expect everyone to agree with "the way". Nice try though. Im sure the staff is overwhelmed with pleasure on your response. Lets all now join hands and sing kumbaya

2 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

and you still can't see how blocking couldn't have worked lol.

ye I don't see how, he decided to try and answer back instead of desarming the situation by blocking and moving on, if you take anything people say to heart, im sorry mate but you're going to have a very rough life.

3 hours ago, razimove said:

if you take anything people say to heart, im sorry mate but you're going to have a very rough life.

Agreed. This is the internet. There are digital warriors everywhere. If you take every word at face value and hold onto it...youre gonna have a rough time. Keep happy and chive on. Dont let sore losers spoil your time with us. Enjoy the other side of the community. Theres plenty of lovers here