NU Tier Discussion Request Thread

1 hour ago, xStarr said:

If your opponent is sweetforu then . You don't have to worry about his Grumpig. Just bring Sableye

ed: I feel like Murkrow can come in during rest and do something.

Not sure how careful metano handles it. 

Gimmick lord Cb crunch gira ez

Metang handle it sure,but meteor mash doesn't make damage,unless crit/boost.And i think it's better to come with a pokemon such as granbull or something like this during his rest

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

We just had aggron come down lol, so unless you're planning on taking hp fight/ground psychics will be less of a problem, especially considering misd/sharp are not safe switches. 

Oh yea aggron can check it,maybe some hp invest no ?

Edited by AlitoFernando
1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

I would be more worried about Pika rather than Pig. Volt tackle/ hp ice/ espeed/ fake out is stronk af, walled only by Wiscas I think.

well i don't find Pikachu that scary,if i follow your set (Volt Tackle/Hp ice/espeed and fake out)it can walled by bellossom,hp ice only 4hko same for espeed and volt tackle,also giga drain 2hko it so that it can grab some hp and hit pika in the same time.Also torkoal wall it perfectly,volt tackle doesnt hit that much and flamethrower or earthquake (if relaxed) easy beat it.

1 minute ago, AlitoFernando said:

well i don't find Pikachu that scary,if i follow your set (Volt Tackle/Hp ice/espeed and fake out)it can walled by bellossom,hp ice only 4hko same for espeed and volt tackle,also giga drain 2hko it so that it can grab some hp and hit pika in the same time.Also torkoal wall it perfectly,volt tackle doesnt hit that much and flamethrower or earthquake (if relaxed) easy beat it.

Don't forget the light ball man.

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

Ditch fake out, put surf. Torkoal and Piloswine are not a problem anymore. I allowed myself to cheat a little:

252 SpA Light Ball Pikachu Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Bellossom: 90-106 (49.4 - 58.2%) -- 56.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

I cheated too i put Bello calm,yea i don't know maybe pikachu is kinda scary,but i don't see why we can't run bellossom calm after all if you're afraid of pikachu

Just now, Mnemosyne said:

Lol wtf has usage to do with a pokemon being uncompetitive. 

I mean, if it's that uncompetitive why aren't people using it then? Should we also ban Wynaut?

Anyways, using Diglett really doesn't guarantee you a win, it either has a nice matchup or a really shit one, you also have Fearow and Scyther in the tier which can Pursuit trap it, shit even Murkrow can.

On 8/2/2017 at 11:43 PM, Flavawhat said:

i just feel like if someone runs both raichu & pikachu offensive theres not all that much you can do about it. trying to predict their 50 possible moves and pray for the best?

It may be a really good idea on the offensive side, but it would be really hard to balance a team with both pikachu and raichu. If people actually manage to do that and be successful, kudos to them. Their success would be more about their skill than pikachu and raichu being too good

On 8/2/2017 at 11:43 PM, Flavawhat said:

i just feel like if someone runs both raichu & pikachu offensive theres not all that much you can do about it. trying to predict their 50 possible moves and pray for the best?

Run a  sassy claydol , both get walled pretty hard for me

srry my trash engl too

Edited by DarylDixon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.