[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - Week 6

exactly why this shit is happening!!

Lets back few pages in that shittalk.

Its Week 3, piata just DCd on the battle, no one give a fuck about it, and we got a tie on that week:

WbZcJfI.png

But what if there is a Rematch, and piata wins? UFO would be on safe spot for the playoffs.

So don't say that GBush battle was important for playoffs, EVERY BATTLE ITS IMPORTANT

Edited by Greck

Lets back few pages in that shittalk.

Its Week 3, piata just DCd on the battle, no one give a fuck about it, and we got a tie on that week:

WbZcJfI.png

But what if there is a Rematch, and piata wins? UFO would be on safe spot for the playoffs.

So don't say that GBush battle was important for playoffs, EVERY BATTLE ITS IMPORTANT

So if people in first place don't want to rematch, we are not going to rematch either.

the battle piata had a dc in was 6-6 and had been going for over 30 minutes... completely different to a battle that had been going for 2 minutes and gbush was already losing quite badly

quit with the excuses, everyone here has caught on that your team is a group of cheating pathetics, LF Sportsmanship

that 1 doe

But fun fact, with that Gbush win leigon are out of playoffs

Like hell we are, cody and I are gonna pull through then pray results go our way next week jk for some reason I thought it was still possible. When Cody and I win ima be pissed if dede's dc counts as a loss

Just of curiosity if the reason for no rematch was Gbush had to leave (which I doubt since the battle lasted 2min) would an extension to get the match replayed be allowed. This match clearly means alot to both teams in the closing end of the season, I find it stupid to have an activity decision or disconnect be the reason one team makes it and the other doesn't

Edited by Kizhaz