[PSL] PokeMMO Super League Season 4 - Week 6

RE: Dededoge vs GBush

Situation: Dededoge disconnect in the very early of his match, GBush couldn't rebattle because he had to go so he took the win.

This is a GBush's win if he so wishes. Disconnecting during a match is a loss no matter what because, otherwise this could be "abused". GBush might have known he was a favorite to win, therefor a rematch wouldn't even be justified. However, by the information he knows Octillery manager Greck said he wishes to see a rematch. Because this match happened late in the week it's understandable GBush cannot rebattle him. Because PSL is all about battling I have given an extension to this battle and because this match determines the season for one team.

Result: Dededoge vs. GBush will be given 72 hour extension to complete their battle. If the match is failed to be played, GBush will remain as the winner because he did win the match. This is just a way to done the match by battling if GBush so wishes because he didn't have enough time to schedule another time.

Bush, you have a chance to redeem yourself, don't fuck it up.

As if DCing isn't an automatic DQ in officials courtesy of our loving staff. It's pretty characteristic to be honest.

I don't think he will give a rematch, too many reasons not to do it.

1. If he loses to Dede (and he will), Legion will have an advantage of 1 win.

2. Match of Cody vs Maekaay is a very high risk from my point of view, if octupussies lose (and very possibly they will), it puts them in a position where they can still fall out of playoffs.

3. If Dede and Cody wins and then No Mercy will wipe them all around the floor (and we will), Octopussies might not get into playoffs if Lions and Shitname tie or Legion wins it's match @ last week.

So yeah they have to play dirty to have a guaranteed spot in playoffs but it's not like it matters anyway since the match for #1 will be between No Mercy and Sayians.

Edited by RysPicz

I don't think he will give a rematch, too many reasons not to do it.

1. If he loses to Dede (and he will), Legion will have an advantage of 1 win.
2. Match of Cody vs Maekaay is a very high risk from my point of view, if octupussies lose (and very possibly they will), it puts them in a position where they can still fall out of playoffs.
3. If Dede and Cody wins and then No Mercy will wipe them all around the floor (and we will), Octopussies might not get into playoffs if Lions and Shitname tie or Legion wins it's match @ last week.

So yeah they have to play dirty to have a guaranteed spot in playoffs but it's not like it matters anyway since the match for #1 will be between No Mercy and Sayians.

We will take the rematch after maekaaay wins ; P