[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

Not sure why spaint is getting so much flak, all he can do is play the tier his manager puts him in. Lions the one who spent 23k on a DPP player then tried to shove him in ORAS after a couple losses in DPP to good opponents. Honestly lion deserves a look for worst manager of the season, he has consistently made decisions that have jeopardized his team week in and week out. If he hadn't gotten to buyback doc and walpayer for cheap (arguably the most broken rule in PSL) they'd probably be chillin with UFOs at the bottom of the standings 

Speaking of Lion, I'll go ahead and give you what you want - we'll have a 3 tier tiebreaker. You can choose two tiers, we'll choose the third. After tiers are chosen, players will be chosen, then we'll get the matches done ASAP so we don't delay the finals too much. Let's do it

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Not sure why spaint is getting so much flak, all he can do is play the tier his manager puts him in. Lions the one who spent 23k on a DPP player then tried to shove him in ORAS after a couple losses in DPP to good opponents. Honestly lion deserves a look for worst manager of the season, he has consistently made decisions that have jeopardized his team week in and week out. If he hadn't gotten to buyback doc and walpayer for cheap (arguably the most broken rule in PSL) they'd probably be chillin with UFOs at the bottom of the standings 

Speaking of Lion, I'll go ahead and give you what you want - we'll have a 3 tier tiebreaker. You can choose two tiers, we'll choose the third. After tiers are chosen, players will be chosen, then we'll get the matches done ASAP so we don't delay the finals too much. Let's do it

worst manager who

gunt #1 HYPE

7 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Spaint asked me to get moved idk whats your fking problem but you seem to be having one with me. Lets settle this when ever you want fam.

Not my fault you keep doing some biased decisions since week 1. Your role as a host is not to fking get drafted and having to take sides. IDK what you were thinking ''I wanna leave aura to not get targeted as a biased host but heyyy ima join psl lets have some fun honhonhon''.

So theres nothing to stop people from getting coached/ghost, hey guys just do it, you'll only get blacklisted for a season but its totally worth it because your team won't have any repercusions. #1 mentality when it comes to sportmanship in psl aint it?

Also, if that aint some remorse because you know spaint shoulda gotten the W but JJ manhandled you into being his little pocket uguu. 

Edited by LionKIng
6 minutes ago, Sashaolin said:

Live in the past ? You can join LYLE bro'

It's funny you bring that. I for one, have literally nothing in common for me to join Lyle.

Not sure if you noticed, but the sportsmanship after the match from the opp and whoever the fuck was hiding behind those alts was literally non-existant. I can atleast be proud I'm nothing like that. If I'm pissed, I either send a one line or two of me being salty and then get it over, and not shove it up my enemy's mouth for all perpetuality ;)

And yeah, I asked Lion if he can change me into oras, since I thought the drought was only DPP-related, turns out it's not.

Edited by Spaintakula
1 minute ago, Spaintakula said:

It's funny you bring that. I for one, have literally nothing in common for me to join Lyle.

Not sure if you noticed, but the sportsmanship after the match from the opp and whoever the fuck was hiding behind those alts was literally non-existant. I can atleast be proud I'm nothing like that. If I'm pissed, I either send a one line or two of me being salty and then get it over, and not shove it up my enemy's mouth for all perpetuality ;)

Just now, LionKIng said:

Spaint asked me to get moved idk whats your fking problem but you seem to be having one with me. Lets settle this when ever you want fam.

I'm just sick of your "blame everyone but me" attitude. First it was the tiebreaker, then you found out someone was cheating against you and still managed to come out looking like the bigger asshole - whining about bs rulings and doing everything you could to get your team the free win without having to fight. Now I just know you will continue to complain and whine about this so just be prepared for your reputation as a manager to take a huge hit, rightly so

Post here with the two tiers you choose

Just now, Gunthug said:

I'm just sick of your "blame everyone but me" attitude. First it was the tiebreaker, then you found out someone was cheating against you and still managed to come out looking like the bigger asshole - whining about bs rulings and doing everything you could to get your team the free win without having to fight. Now I just know you will continue to complain and whine about this so just be prepared for your reputation as a manager to take a huge hit, rightly so

vgc

mfw lion worse manager when there's only one manager who didn't even auction and his team was the main attraction of two bullshit ruling this season. I've hated so many things about this PSL that I don't even know where to start. I liked last PSL a lot and I didn't even participate, then I decided to come and try to enjoy this one but instead I was part of the worst season ever e.e

5 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Holy shit that word is still filtered? 

I loved this season's sportsmanship and fairness though:

1. Jice refusing to play for greck

2. Rai refusing to play for greck

3. Gazelli case

4. Craig refusing to play cuz he "quit"

5. 3 Salty Suite battles chosen to fight, only one actually played

6. Zeiko signing up for ORAS OU, refusing to play, causing one of the biggest dramas in the PSL history

7. More drama

Spoiler

did I forget something?

You know the rest. Makes me think if I really wanna play the next season if it even comes up

Just now, RysPicz said:

I loved this season's sportsmanship and fairness though:

1. Jice refusing to play for greck

2. Rai refusing to play for greck

3. Gazelli case

4. Craig refusing to play cuz he "quit"

5. 3 Salty Suite battles chosen to fight, only one actually played

6. Zeiko signing up for ORAS OU, refusing to play, causing one of the biggest dramas in the PSL history

7. More drama

Hide contents

did I forget something?

You know the rest. Makes me think if I really wanna play the next season if it even comes up

It's all part of the PSL experience, this is the most glued I've been to a PSL thread in forever 

4 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

So im a shitt manager for discovering 2 plebs cheating the whole season. Im a bad manager for pointing out your new tie breaker rule that you didnt mention in the managers pm is bs? Im a shitt manager for wanting whats right for my team? Nah man, you the shit host with the shitty ass rullings. JJ played you like a puppet fam.