[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Grats to our repeating champions, The Raging Lions!

The Raging Lions (4) vs (1)Team Mountain 

OU 1: Walpayer v KingBowser
OU 2: Maekaay v OldMentor
UU 1: ElCoolio v OverToasted
UU 2: Giantpipe v Camyy
NU: Laazaro  v YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL
Doubles:  DoctorPBJ v SamuraiHunter
DPP OU: Spaintakula v SweeTForU
ORAS OU: Kizhaz v KaynineXL

mountains need to win all 3 remaining matches AND the tie breaker. possible but i would not bet on it.

Been non-stop active for the last 5 days

Opponent is forum active, yet hasn't looked at PMs or even bothered to try arranging a time since Thursday.

Let him know my week was going to be pretty crap with work and practice but havent been able to get a single time out of him aside from the possibility of playing during the doubles tour yesterday. 

Gonna be dead for the next few days, @Gunthug @DoubleJ can you do one of the following for me

Get sam to work out a time for this evening, he has had 5 days and not a single reasonable time to battle

Work out a sub for him or give us a time extension if this game turns out to be a decider, its 4-1 right now so it might not matter... if it does then earliest I can do is Thursday

5 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Been non-stop active for the last 5 days

Opponent is forum active, yet hasn't looked at PMs or even bothered to try arranging a time since Thursday.

Let him know my week was going to be pretty crap with work and practice but havent been able to get a single time out of him aside from the possibility of playing during the doubles tour yesterday. 

Gonna be dead for the next few days, @Gunthug @DoubleJ can you do one of the following for me

Get sam to work out a time for this evening, he has had 5 days and not a single reasonable time to battle

Work out a sub for him or give us a time extension if this game turns out to be a decider, its 4-1 right now so it might not matter... if it does then earliest I can do is Thursday

Apparently I seem to disappear during the week...

If if you wanna throw some shade do it to my face. Rofl @DoubleJ

ill be be working my 14 hour day job for the next 3 days. I will be expecting an extension or substitution if it comes to it. Thanks @Gunthug

ive made myself available Wednesday evening through to the end of today. The next 3 days will consist of me working, sleeping and checking the forums on my phone when bored, just wanted to point this out seeing as my integrity has been called into question

Edited by DoctorPBC