[PSL 6] HYPE Thread

Just because I got spammed whispered by 3 people im going to leave my long ass explanation here

Im quitting the game in the new year, real life stuff is taking over and ive lost all my drive.

My main goal in this game was always to reach the top, it was the thing that kept bringing me back for 4 years. I reached that a couple months ago bringing in 2 shinies I could only dream about at the start of the year. Ive reached the pinnacle and without tooting my own horn id like to say I definitely reached a point I was the best doubles player in the game and would argue I still am (if not definitely top 3). 

That drive is gone, ive made the top and real life shit is starting to catch up to me. My playtime has been down a ton lately and it will keep getting worse so im choosing to go out on a high while I still have it. 

Obviously that leaves the issue of what to do with my stuff, RMT isnt an option because it detracts from all the hard work of those who play this game fairly (that and devs would just ban the account because of the gift shinies). I decided my team and friends would be the main benefactor of my stuff, they are getting all the comps and shinies I own. So my cash would be my donation to the community, and rather than host my own little sendoff I wanted to make this PSL that much better.

Yes I understand that I could potentially be giving all my money to people I dont like, but at the end of the fucking day I wont remember any of you in 5 years and none of you will remember me... so instead of hating im gonna do good shit till I go. This is the start of that.

2 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Just because I got spammed whispered by 3 people im going to leave my long ass explanation here

Im quitting the game in the new year, real life stuff is taking over and ive lost all my drive.

My main goal in this game was always to reach the top, it was the thing that kept bringing me back for 4 years. I reached that a couple months ago bringing in 2 shinies I could only dream about at the start of the year. Ive reached the pinnacle and without tooting my own horn id like to say I definitely reached a point I was the best doubles player in the game and would argue I still am (if not definitely top 3). 

That drive is gone, ive made the top and real life shit is starting to catch up to me. My playtime has been down a ton lately and it will keep getting worse so im choosing to go out on a high while I still have it. 

Obviously that leaves the issue of what to do with my stuff, RMT isnt an option because it detracts from all the hard work of those who play this game fairly (that and devs would just ban the account because of the gift shinies). I decided my team and friends would be the main benefactor of my stuff, they are getting all the comps and shinies I own. So my cash would be my donation to the community, and rather than host my own little sendoff I wanted to make this PSL that much better.

Yes I understand that I could potentially be giving all my money to people I dont like, but at the end of the fucking day I wont remember any of you in 5 years and none of you will remember me... so instead of hating im gonna do good shit till I go. This is the start of that.

rip, no more spiderman memes for Doc to see on forums

Aight another major announcement.

Considering we have at least 49,000,000 in this season's PSL prize pool, the following changes will be made:

1. The winning manager will receive 6M (good luck plebs)
  2. 1M will be awarded to @Draekyn for being our sig maker this season
  3. 1M awards will be given to the following at the end of Week 7; these awards will be voted on by the managers (they can't vote for their own players or themselves)
    1. Best Overall Player
    2. Breakout Player of the Season
    3. Best Manager
  4. 500k awards will be given to the following; these awards will be voted on by the managers (they can't vote for their own players or themselves) 
    1. Best OU Player
    2. Best UU Player
    3. Best NU Player
    4. Best Doubles Player
    5. Best ADV Player
    6. Best DPP Player
  5. A Shiny Magneton will be awarded to the winner of the Manager's OU Tournament
  6. Three (3) salty suite matches will be played and the winning player from each match will receive 500k
  7. The remaining funds will be awarded to the players of the winning team (2M minimum; midseason players will receive half pay)

***This has become the biggest unofficial PokeMMO event in the history of the game, time to come get some, so go sign up. 

EDIT: Oh and there will be sigs for all of those awards

Edited by DoubleJ
Just now, fredrichnietze said:

people keep tagging me but i aint even mad. if anything im sad because now i cant beat doc until he rage quits =/ and yea i cant beat 14.1m unless i sell all my shit and im not quitting, so you win doc. you have the biggest uguu and the deepest pockets.

Im verm ch7, come at me bro. 

I win and you donate the last 800k to make it a nice even 50m, I lose and ill send u something cool when I quit?

2 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Im verm ch7, come at me bro. 

I win and you donate the last 800k to make it a nice even 50m, I lose and ill send u something cool when I quit?

can i get a rain check? i lent out all my doubles to team mates. also i have less then 100k left after the donation spree, but i'll grind up 800k if i loose and if i win, how about i get to choose your new avatar and you donate the kewl stuff to psl.

edit if i loose you can choose my avatar for a month as long as i dont get banned/wp for it.

Edited by fredrichnietze
Just now, fredrichnietze said:

can i get a rain check? i lent out all my doubles to team mates. also i have less then 100k left after the donation spree, but i'll grind up 800k if i loose and if i win, how about i get to choose your new avatar and you donate the kewl stuff to psl.

As long as its before the doubles tour this weekend thats cool

You can choose my avatar and ill donate the cool thing to the best breakout player (because we all know they need it more than the MVP)

7 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

edit if i loose you can choose my avatar for a month as long as i dont get banned/wp for it.

Wait... No. That avatar is great, keep it.

I must say, doc and freds hate towards each is so entertaining to watch.

I love how u guys still hatin on me but secretly love me.