[PSL 6] Manager's Selected!

27 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Might have to cut the manager's sign-up thread early considering all of the applications. I think I'm going to say Monday afternoon at 4pm PDT will be the deadline for submissions. 

why? isnt more to chose from better than only 10 applications?

IGN: Telf

PokeMMO Team: Sass

Experience: I've played in Psl 3, Psl 4 and Psl 5. In Psl 3 I was part of the spheals and I almost had the best win rate for VGC but I lost my last match. In Psl 4 I was part of the saiyans which made it to the finals even though i only got like 2 wins that whole season but that's because VGC 16 sucks. And in Psl 5 I was apart of the dooms as their DPP player.

Motivation: I want to help others and watch my team kick ass, i've had some of the best managers in my opinion and i want to use what they have taught me to teach others and have a fun season all around. Also one of the reasons I got myself unbanned was to become a manager last season. And because managers get paid more

Misc: Also I was promised.

On 5/9/2016 at 11:48 AM, Gunthug said:

Hey man, just wanted to say it was super super close between you and gluumac for the last managerial spot. I thought you both had equal qualifications and really couldn't decide, so I flipped a coin and gluumac came out on top. Hope to see you still join as a player, especially if I decide to throw VGC back in to spell the currently nonexistant NU - regardless, I'll basically guaruntee you a manager slot next PSL if we're both still around haha

Edited by Telf

IGNKaynineXL

PokeMMO TeamLYLE

Experience: Played in every season I possibly could since joining. Starting off as a youngster on the bench for Strider, then the following year I played with FireLion as captain of the winning team TheRagingLions, finally, the previous season I was on The Mountain placing 2nd with DoubleJ as the leader,

Motivation: There is no player more motivated than me, I doubt anyone has put as much time as I have into this game in the past 2 years or so. I don't think I need to give evidence, I'm sure a lot of people know that, especially you JJ since you're in the same team. Just recently I have had a little break, but only because it's summer and you've gotta take advantage of the sun when you can where I live, because it don't last long. Really eager to get back... Winter is coming. Kaynine will be back soon.

Misc: I have experience playing all tiers with a load of comps in all tiers which I could happily borrow out to team mates I trust. I know a lot of people fairly well and I'm often getting involved with the community on such events like PSL. I think I fill the managing role perfectly. 

Edited by KaynineXL
Just now, fredrichnietze said:

threads been opened a little over 72 hours. give it a week.

your opinion is negligible since the idea was originally stated by Doc.

it's been over a day without an application, it's probably safe to bring it to a close.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Ya'll don't follow crap. Made a post earlier saying I'd keep it open till tomorrow evening. Although, once Gunt and Orange get online, we'll finish the selection process. Expect announcements tomorrow. 

Hey, i saw the post saying you'd do it tomorrow. Doesn't mean I didn't want it to happen tonight, hue.

IGNBurntZebra

PokeMMO TeamSASS (but CiX #1)

Experience: One of the few who have played all 5 seasons.  

Motivation: I've been an active player of Pokemmo since 2013 and have been quite dedicated compared to a majority of the population. I have contributed to this game in multiple ways. I have been an active poster on competition alley threads since 2014, have been an active tier council member since 2015 (as you are probably aware), and obviously spectate and play in a majority of the tournaments hosted here. I always thought to myself, what else can I do in this tedious game? Managing seems like a very realistic possibility. I have a lot more experience than most of the people that still play this game. I know many of the active competitive players. I have the most 2nd places in the game (brag about it, right). So why not try to get another 2nd place in PSL (just kidding, gotta go for the gold). I still dedicate a lot of time to this game and rarely lose motivation in this game (beat toast in week 7 ez). 

MiscI'm cooler than the rest of the manager applicants btw