[PSL 6] Player Signups

7 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Well the managers have been selected and it's time for the players to step up. Who will be the Kings and Queens of their team and who will be mere pawns? Will we see another player go undefeated? Will there be another player to get a win in every tier? Who will rise from relative unknown to superstar? Will Torr get to play? Can Raaidn get on a good team?

Will Coolio finally make a good draft and not have to rely on midseason to save their asses? Can Doc do something other than be a B tier doubles player and make annoying videos that no one watches? Will the savage known as KaynineXL buy a team full of gingers?

Well let's find out, fill out the information below and let's get HYPE

IGN:

Timezone:

Tiers:

Fluff:

As a reminder, here are the tiers you can sign up for:

PokeMMO OU

PokeMMO UU

PokeMMO NU

PokeMMO Doubles

Showdown ADV OU 

Showdown DPP OU

Showdown VGC 

Feel free to register for any of these tiers, but nothing else. This is a great opportunity for managers to see what you play and give them an opportunity to draft you.  

The fluff section is a place for you to mention anything that might help you get drafted. Don't make it too long or we'll all just yawn. 

I'll leave this thread open for as long as we need. I'm aiming for about 100 players signing up so don't let me down! The date of the live auction will be announced once the managers and I can agree on a time to make it happen, likely around the weekend of September 24-25th, as I will be free from school then. This thread will then close about 72 hours before then. 

Also, you may only sign up for yourself. If you are a forum banned player, have someone PM me and I can add you to the list myself. 

Will the ragin lions go victorious for a 3rd season in a row???? Thats the real question you gotta ask m8, l2entertain your troups properly.  This time it willl be free of charge, next time you'll have to pay me for my words of wisdom. 

ALSO, AURA  PEOPLE YOU BETTER SIGN UP, I NEED YOU SINCE I CAN'T COUNT ON SINCE LYLE FGTS PEOPLE TO WIN ME GAMES.

IGN: Tranzmaster (The Artist Formerly Known As Varathorn)

Timezone: GMT+2

Tiers: ADV OU, DPP OU (rather not tho), Pokemmo OU (top kek)

Fluff: Played in every PSL that had ADV OU (Season 1 for Team Riga, Season 2 for Jolly Jumpluffs and Season 3 for Team Revolution).

Ok i'm bad.

But. 

65% of the players that played ADV OU are dead (Amanu, Stinknice, Frexa, Barrage), 30% are bad (like me) and 5% are good players like Tyrone if he tryhards and Linken (if he doesn't play Skarm/Bliss and makes me want to kill myself.)

Chances are very high if you don't pick me you're gonna end up with a player who just googles "ADV OU smogon" and rolls with whatever he gets.

Oh and i got top 15 on ADV OU ladder at some point.

Also if you give me comps I can fluke myself some wins in PokeMMO OU as you might have noticed.

tl;dr: Memes.

PS: I went 3-2 in Season 2 i'm the best I swear.

Kappa

Edited by Tranzmaster
6 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

we pc master race over here. you've come to the wrong forum

motherfucker

Reveal hidden contents

dont hate me it's a meme also seriously you should try it on pc. dedicated graphics and better frame rate>budget apu consoles.

Haha, I might, saving up for a new MSI. 

Selling my PS4 to fund that xd

Ign: Bluejim

Timezone: Edt+7

Tier: OU, UU, NU

Fluff: i have 9 ots(one of em comp shiny farfetch'd with leaf blade), 3 4 shinies won from officialz, 20m from unofficial, won TTs , been staff and much more 

been away from comp scene for a while doe

dont buy me im bad

PokeMMO??

finished it m8

Edited by Bluejim