PSL Team Making Competition

Scenario:

You have been picked as a manager for PSL season 7. You now need to pick a team of 10 players which would have the most cancerous/fun PM thread.

• You can have up to 10 unique players.
  • Player do not have value, so you can have any 10 players you like in this game.
  • I will judge which is the most brutal combination.
  • I will pick the winner after 24 hours from the post date. (END DATE: 11:45pm BST - 21/20/2016)
  • Duplicated combination of players will be decided on who posted it first.
  • Edited posts will not count! You should re post your combination if you have a new one.
  • You cannot have more than one entry, if you have re posted, make sure to edit your first one blank.
  • Don't forget, while you create your combination that you are the manager. (Handy if someone like DoctorPBJ bought fred)

Prize: 100k

You may start posting your combination right now. Have fun.

Edited by KaynineXL

DestructX + Gazelli + XPLOZ + Osuki + Yubel + TheFireLion + Raaidn + Whilt + Yettodie + DarylDixonTWD

So basically des and gazelli eating each other alive, xploz calling osuki and yubel scum or whatever, lion and raaidn trash talking each other 24/7, yettodie asking for kay to kick whilt out of the team while whilt calls him a poop or an asshole, and daryl just spamming random shit nobody understands whatsoever. 

recipe for disaster. 

I'm manager??

Raaidn+Hota+RachelLucario+Patchy+Jovi+Rendiz+Aimi+Azelia+Oldie+Ragstal

• Playing Raaidn in OU3 behing Hota and Oldie while telling him every week "You're not really Sailing Team (the name of my team) material"
  • Telling Hota she's not allowed to use BellyZard or even speak in team pm's
  • Playing Ragstal and Patchy in UU cuz its cancer and so are they
  • Playing Aimi in doubles instead of Rendizzle cuz jajajajajajj
  • Oldie just here cuz i mean, he's by far the funniest person on this shit website
  • Rachel cuz she cant WP me if im her manager
Edited by Nobarsmcgee

I would like to make one, although mine won't be able to win of course. Just for fun.

DoubleJ, ForfiterGoldensunisaac, Moetal, Hotarubi, TsunamiWaves, ZoaLi, Xatu, Bestfriends, Goldeneyes.

I will add my explanation:

• Start it off with DoubleJ + Forfiter, this will cause chaos right away.
  • Isaac + Hota + TsunamiWaves + ZoaLi + Xatu + Moetal all together... with Goldeneyes. I would pay to see that.
  • Finally, Bestfriends added to try and calm them all down.
Edited by KaynineXL
27 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

DestructX + Gazelli + XPLOZ + Osuki + Yubel + TheFireLion + Raaidn + Whilt + Yettodie + DarylDixonTWD

So basically des and gazelli eating each other alive, xploz calling osuki and yubel scum or whatever, lion and raaidn trash talking each other 24/7, yettodie asking for kay to kick whilt out of the team while whilt calls him a poop or an asshole, and daryl just spamming random shit nobody understands whatsoever. 

recipe for disaster. 

Let there be no mistake, it seems Yub isn't coached anymore (never wins) so I got nothing against him.

No offense

CodylRamey

bl0nde

Gunthug

Moetal

Lion

Raaidn

Zebra

Doc

Fred

KingBowser

Cody cringing everyone as he tries to wk blonde as she irritates Gunt with her tier talk. Gunt taunts moetal who forces lion to lose his shit over just mentioning his name. Lion tries to vent by challenging Raaidn who rejects him because he's shit only to have Zebra tell him how bad he must be for not taking the match. Doc teams with Zeb on the taunt because he's a bandwagoner only to have fred call him shit too and a never ending cycle quickly forms. 

Bowser sits back and is like "what the fuck have I gotten myself into" while carrying the team and keeping them relevant each week.

15 minutes ago, xXBlu3BreathXx said:

Moetal, Gunthug, BlackJovi, Hotarubi, Forfiter, DoubleJ, Osuki, Xploz, TheChampionMike and Aimi. 

Hitmontopkekleon?

topk ekko 

7 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

CodylRamey

bl0nde

Gunthug

Moetal

Lion

Raaidn

Zebra

Doc

Fred

KingBowser

Cody cringing everyone as he tries to wk blonde as she irritates Gunt with her tier talk. Gunt taunts moetal who forces lion to lose his shit over just mentioning his name. Lion tries to vent by challenging Raaidn who rejects him because he's shit only to have Zebra tell him how bad he must be for not taking the match. Doc teams with Zeb on the taunt because he's a bandwagoner only to have fred call him shit too and a never ending cycle quickly forms. 

Bowser sits back and is like "what the fuck have I gotten myself into" while carrying the team and keeping them relevant each week.

missed a =) 

7 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

CodylRamey

bl0nde

Gunthug

Moetal

Lion

Raaidn

Zebra

Doc

Fred

KingBowser

To put in perspective how good this is, I already want to argue with you saying I would agree with zeb