[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

1. Can I stay active through the whole season? Yes unless bad RNG.
  2. Can I communicate well with my players? I'm not convinced that half of the community even knows how to communicate.
  3. Can I handle team finances? Can I bet them and lose them?
  4. Can I keep an eye on my players and those of the opponent? I'll keep more than just my eye on them
  5. Do I have knowledge of the competitive scene and the players? Nah, I just play a RNG gimmick tier.
  6. Will I keep interest, even when I'm on the losing side? If history repeats itself no.
  7. Do I understand and can I make my players understand the terms & conditions of the PSL? Fuck rules, give Ari his extension or we leave psl
  8. Will I maintain respect for my host and the decisions they make? See above.
  9. Do I have the availability to manage a team, participate in a draft, and respond to the host whenever a question presents itself? uguu please, I have no life

IGN: Rendiz

Team: MDVN YOLO LYLE

Experience: Lots

Motivation: I am very motivated hence why I put out this application so quickly before anyone else did.

Fluff:

Spoiler

50381f907f06a61ac8a2e9f8f9a3f3a7.jpg

Am I too late?

Just now, Rendiz said:
  1. Can I stay active through the whole season? Yes unless bad RNG.
  2. Can I communicate well with my players? I'm not convinced that half of the community even knows how to communicate.
  3. Can I handle team finances? Can I bet them and lose them?
  4. Can I keep an eye on my players and those of the opponent? I'll keep more than just my eye on them
  5. Do I have knowledge of the competitive scene and the players? Nah, I just play a RNG gimmick tier.
  6. Will I keep interest, even when I'm on the losing side? If history repeats itself no.
  7. Do I understand and can I make my players understand the terms & conditions of the PSL? Fuck rules, give Ari his extension or we leave psl
  8. Will I maintain respect for my host and the decisions they make? See above.
  9. Do I have the availability to manage a team, participate in a draft, and respond to the host whenever a question presents itself? uguu please, I have no life

IGN: Rendiz

Team: MDVN YOLO LYLE

Experience: Lots

Motivation: I am very motivated hence why I put out this application so quickly before anyone else did.

Fluff:

Hide contents

50381f907f06a61ac8a2e9f8f9a3f3a7.jpg

Am I too late?

A wizard is never late