[PSL 7] Week Five

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Gunthug said:

YEAH EVERYONE MAKE FUN OF THE 0-5 GUY

Maybe it's time you find someone to mentor you, I heard brew is recruiting and lord Murcielago started doing DPP recently and has already mastered everything about it. Now he sits at the top of the ladder with 500-1 record, the only loss being against himself. Now I can't tell you that you'll get good quick, it will probably take a year or 2 for lord Murcielago to turn you into god-tier DPP player but it's worth a shot imo.

Or maybe he doesn't have time for scrubs such as yourself and would rather be spending it getting uguu, who knows.

Edited by LifeStyle
2 minutes ago, soyhector said:

The duel was arranged to be today, and you didnt publicate you and zigh were going to fight at least 10 minutes before. It sounds like you took screenshot of the CC duel against Zigh and put it here.

Please take a look of this @DoubleJ

you do know it was a troll right? Since they're gonna play VGC and not Doubles for PSL

Edited by LifeStyle
1 minute ago, soyhector said:

the screenshot only says "jice has defeated zigh in a duel".

3 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

you do know it was a troll right?

I mean, the whole purpose of trolling is to not tell everyone else that you're trolling

And VGC is on showdown, so you can't even get that system message lol

Edited by LifeStyle
28 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

I mean, the whole purpose of trolling is to not tell everyone else that you're trolling

And VGC is on showdown, so you can't even get that system message lol

lol thats true..i though they were going to play doubles :v