Double shiny

6 hours ago, uguuzek3310 said:

i caught 2 shiny in 15 minutes and i started thinking about double shiny record. Anyone know?

Sorry to inform you but there have been multiple players who found the same species shiny in the same exact horde before, so 0 minutes between each shiny. These are two examples I personally spectated in game (due to the players announcing them in Global chat):

TwJL5cS.png

zjy5s9A.png

7 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Eh... you didn't noticed something. Both are Nidorinos(so both are Male), and can't breed together.

Wow.. very true. It was 1AM and I indeed totally looked over that fact. Thanks for pointing it out.

4 hours ago, Poufilou said:

I have 13 minutes but I'm pretty sure there's someone out here with less (who caught them both, in same horde is L). These are 2 battles back to back. Maybe I would have less time in between if I didn't stare at the first one 😛

Shiny.thumb.png.bc6a41871b9331028a9eea2efd4caf9d.png

Or maybe if you hadn't stared the exact time at the first one, the second encounter wouldn't have been the shiny, funny thing to consider huh? 

8 hours ago, Poufilou said:

I have 13 minutes but I'm pretty sure there's someone out here with less (who caught them both, in same horde is L). These are 2 battles back to back. Maybe I would have less time in between if I didn't stare at the first one 😛

Shiny.thumb.png.bc6a41871b9331028a9eea2efd4caf9d.png

Shiny flygon looks great congrats

10 hours ago, awkways said:

Sorry to inform you but there have been multiple players who found the same species shiny in the same exact horde before, so 0 minutes between each shiny. These are two examples I personally spectated in game (due to the players announcing them in Global chat):

TwJL5cS.png

zjy5s9A.png

I'm taking about catching shiny, not about killing one

10 hours ago, awkways said:

One day maybe we will see a 5 shiny horde.

14 hours ago, awkways said:

TwJL5cS.png

zjy5s9A.png

Well, this doesn't count. Two shinys caught in less than 15 minutes. In those cases, he found 2 shinys but one of them he couldn't catch at all.

36 minutes ago, nferguson said:

Yea I see bro so this is kinda like a p2w where you pay and get everything you want lol

Nah, tbf, I haven't found a shiny since 2016 because I'm not hunting for them. I'm still unlucky as hell, but if you hunt, you're very likely to find one relatively "quickly"

• 3 months later...