Writing JOHTOMORROW every day until it becomes true

32 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

I'd say it won't be July 31, but i think Johto Release Date will be either on August 1-6? (Johtomorrow)

johto we already played it in the PTS, now that they are planning to close functions or enable functions to be able to play johto once and for all....

1f921.png

2 hours ago, BiuBiv said:

You take the blue pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill... you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. 

image.png.ae7a64516c47d7e01b2063ca22bf5173.png

before the end , the start goes like this 

Prof Elm : Choose your partner.

totodilemuscles.jpg.737521c7ebe970dcc6682e0dc5644470.jpgcyndawithopeneyes.jpg.3603dffb2ce51d181736fd2d9fbd4374.jpgchikochad.jpg.4c9e5f7f3281411ead7b10bc8b6be885.jpg

i know i used those a lot but looks a perfect timing lol , look at cynda

In the game we all love, it's not just about the starter you choose, but the kind of trainer you become that truly determines your success in the gameplay.

While each Johto starter - Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile - brings its own unique strengths to the table, it's essential to remember that their potential is maximized by the bond and training they share with their trainer. Them all can become powerful buddies! o/

46 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

In the game we all love, it's not just about the starter you choose, but the kind of trainer you become that truly determines your success in the gameplay.

While each Johto starter - Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile - brings its own unique strengths to the table, it's essential to remember that their potential is maximized by the bond and training they share with their trainer. Them all can become powerful buddies! o/