PokeMMO Max Quiz (Staff & Support Only)

Goku

Quiz_Banner2.png

Dear Players,

I am excited to invite you to my upcoming Quiz Night! Get Ready for an evening filled with fun, knowledge, and friendly competition.

Below, you will find all the important details you need to know about the event:

Date: Tuesday, 3 October 2023

Time: 7PM UTC | 3PM EDT | 4PM BRT | 2PM CST 

Venue : ( Silph Co, Channel 4)

Format:

The Quiz Night will consist of three rounds, each containing ten questions. The questions will cover a wide range of

topics, ensuring there is something for everyone. Whether you're a history buff, a pop culture enthusiast, or a science geek, there will be questions to

challenge and entertain you.

Round 1: MOVIES

Round 2: HISTORY

Round 3: POKEMMO

Rules:
1. Each team/participant may consist of 2 members. If participating individually, you will be considered a team.
2. Use of mobile phones or any external sources to find answers during the quiz is strictly prohibited. Let's keep it fair and test our own knowledge!
3. Once the quizmaster announces the start of a question, teams/participants will have a limited time (e.g., 30 seconds) to submit their answer. Answers will be submitted through Whisper.
4. The quizmaster's decision will be final and binding in case of any disputes.
5. Each team/participant who successfully manages to answer a question first will receive 2 points. Each Question has a Prize of 200K Pokeyen.
6. In a case where an answer couldn't be given, 200K will then be allocated for each unanswered question to the team with the highest score at the end of the event.
6. The team/participant with the highest cumulative score at the end of the final round will be declared the winner of the Quiz Night.

Prizes:
415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize
 Any Pokemon lv. 1 - (No Male Only Mons)
Your choice of nature, gender, 4 moves, with 6
selectable IVs
&
The Remaining yen for unanswered questions.
In the event of a ''Team''/More than one participant winning, I will make 2 Competitive Pokemon of choice.

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize
500 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize
250 Reward Points

To register for the Quiz Night, please RSVP by posting your Team Name and names of All members in the comment section. 

Additional Notes:
This event is Strictly for Staff Members only. If you were a previous staff member or have contributed to the game in any way ( Guides, Community Service etc.)
Your registration will also be considered.

If you have any further questions or require additional information, please feel free to contact me by sending me a mail in forums.

Best regards,

Maximus

Edited by Goku
23 minutes ago, mxdzzz said:

Staff & Support Only, Imo ggs 

Tbh I thought I'd create an event to treat them a little considering all the hard work they do. Like an appreciation event.

Edit: If this goes well I'll make one for the community as well.

Edited by Goku
5 hours ago, Goku said:

Additional Notes:

This event is Strictly for Staff Members only. If you were a previous staff member or have contributed to the game in any way ( Guides, Community Service etc.)
Your registration will also be considered.

Sounds fun! If date and time suits me, I had like to be considered as a participant if that's okay 🙂 Thank you very much

Spoiler

If you need any information regarding me as a previous staff member, please let me know. ^^

5 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I was/ am friends with like 40 staff members and once Desu and Kyu invited me for a private chat due to my extraordinary accolades, does that count

You helped out with a lot of guides and things like that in the past. You can join :D.

3 hours ago, Seth said:

Sounds fun! If date and time suits me, I had like to be considered as a participant if that's okay 🙂 Thank you very much

Reveal hidden contents

If you need any information regarding me as a previous staff member, please let me know. ^^

Of course. I was expecting you :3

I am changing the prize per question from 100k to 200k. So in total, prize for questions will be updated from 3 mil to 6mil. Please get your registrations in order. Also I will give a date and time tonight. I just want to confirm with several people. I want to pick a date and time that will work for everyone or most players. Timezone doesn't matter for me. If it's 3 in the morning for me I'll still host the event. If you guys have suggestions for the best date and time that'll suit everyone please do share. Thank you

Okay so I picked Saturday and I tried getting a time that'll work for everyone. I saw there were a lot of official events on friday and I don't want mine to intervene with that.

7 hours ago, Damian said:

Why couldn't you make it pop music and science? 😭

I will attend if the time/date is good, but don't plan around me as it's hard to get me with everyone else.

Haha Idkkk :"DD I'll make sure to include in the next one. By the way if I'm not dumb and messed up the time zones then it should be 5AM in the morning for you. Hope you can make it ❤️