🎂11th anniversary

Since Halloween Event has Ended & only until November 14 of Exchanging Spooky Candies & finding more Cookies from Swarm, the Next Event will be 11th Anniversary Event! Since you save my Quote on Shadow's Chat, my next Prediction Lists is here for 3 Remaining Events:

1.) 11th Anniversary Event = 4th Week-End of November (Followed by Thanksgiving Day)

2.) Christmas Event = December 25-26

3.) Lunar New Year Event = Late January 2024

Idk if my Lists will be Right this time & I'm just Guessing here...

#RoadTo11thAnniversaryEvent

5 hours ago, Rache said:

We're still intending to do one and showcase a large feature during it, but can't provide an updated ETA at this stage.

If for some reason you devs couldn't end it in time to develop XMas, the event will be released without the feature and the feature would come in a later date?

• 4 weeks later...

On 12/13/2023 at 10:52 AM, Rafa96 said:

How was it last year? did he wear something for the anniversary?

I vaguely remember he wore the same hat during Anniversary Update part 2 on last year, but it's really hard to confirm anything at this point. I strongly believe we'll have Anniversary Event very soon™ though.

On 12/13/2023 at 10:52 AM, Rafa96 said:

I think he would have worn a Christmas hat since we are very close to the event.

Now about this (and mind its merely a supposition) I think that considering our current date, we actually may be getting either Anniversary Event instead of Christmas Event, or sort of a mix of both (which I'm going to call Christmaversary Event :b). We'll see that soon™.