[Doubles Seasonal] Steven's Big Steel Doubles Invitational (22nd December - 17th February)

Parke

1 hour ago, 6488139 said:

hello, community leader, I saw in the tournament, a double battle called "keep it sample". Is it this activity?

Hello! No no. Keep it simple is a different event than this one. You can find information relating to that one here.

I want to confirm something, once i qualify i can't play the other tournaments? In other invitational editions the host explicitly said that you couldn't play once you qualified, but this is not the case, i don't see that rule anywhere @Parke

15 minutes ago, YJos said:

I want to confirm something, once i qualify i can't play the other tournaments? In other invitational editions the host explicitly said that you couldn't play once you qualified, but this is not the case, i don't see that rule anywhere @Parke

Correct. It's encouraged that you play the other tournaments after you qualify as you get points still which go towards your seat position in the final tournament.

17 minutes ago, Parke said:

Correcto. Se recomienda que juegues otros torneos después de clasificarte, ya que aún obtendrás puntos que te servirán para conseguir tu asiento en el torneo final.

Then i can continue playing for a chance to face someone who is lower on the leaderboard, is that correct?

Those who already won tournaments don't need to prove their skills nor to win points to play against lower in ladder, théy are already skilled and talented

As well 700rp won't make any real différence

Don't be greedy and let noobs win some invites 😁😏

5 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Those who already won tournaments don't need to prove their skills nor to win points to play against lower in ladder, théy are already skilled and talented

As well 700rp won't make any real différence

Don't be greedy and let noobs win some invites 😁😏

Definitely not. The whole reason I made it this way is because I want the best of the best players in the format to play in the final tournament, banning those players from playing takes that away and adds some "free wins" to the final bracket which I dont like. I want it to be competitive. It's still possible to qualify even if youre making it to round 3/4 most weeks.

4 hours ago, Parke said:

Definitely not. The whole reason I made it this way is because I want the best of the best players in the format to play in the final tournament, banning those players from playing takes that away and adds some "free wins" to the final bracket which I dont like. I want it to be competitive. It's still possible to qualify even if youre making it to round 3/4 most weeks.

Believe me every DuBz player in the game is very talented, i played against em all

All players Who always play are great

It s all about match up and rng

Good luck all

13 hours ago, PrinceAdjahni said:

Do I only qualify if I get to 10 points or can I qualify based on where my points position me at the end of all the weeks?

Correct, you only qualify if you get 10 points. There's 5 weeks of qualifiers left.

9 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Believe me every DuBz player in the game is very talented, i played against em all

All players Who always play are great

It s all about match up and rng

Good luck all

I'm aware. I've got a long long period of experience myself, I know theres lots of great players. But you only need 1-2 good runs from 16 tours essentially really to guarentee qualification. That's not alot at all.

11 hours ago, PrinceAdjahni said:

I'm gonna have to somehow pull off a magical masterclass to get to 10 points ☠️

Not at all, a couple decent runs will get you there. 🙂 it's doable