Why dont nerf the RAID

Just git gud, they aren't hard at all i made all 10 raids so Easy even with my alts too and im not even using competitive Mons.

They are Just max 2 of them with 31s, rest are garbage ivs mon bought on gtl for like max 5k.

Just stop using paper Mons against them, use for once the brain on how you can counter them 🙂

want a suggestion to defeat slaking alpha? Get a curse + ingrain + gyro ball ferrothorn, and you do It easy. Also at some point when slaking use focus Energy tell to some of your friend to bring a lucky chant mon to avoid the critical hits.

The rough One Is braviary today but with a good strat you can do It too.

i Just finished It, 2 times without any problems.

use the brain on how you can counter them and ez win

Pov: raids have more than 4 moves its normal, because they are following the gen8-9 raid stuff that they have likes 6-7 moves, and same when the battle start the First effects of raids. Like the slaking One when start It boost sp.def with amnesia 

1 hour ago, Moovnv said:

Edited by DarylDixon
3 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

Just git gud, they aren't hard at all i made all 10 raids so Easy even with my alts too and im not even using competitive Mons.

They are Just max 2 of them with 31s, rest are garbage ivs mon bought on gtl for like max 5k.

Just stop using paper Mons against them, use for once the brain on how you can counter them 🙂

want a suggestion to defeat slaking alpha? Get a curse + ingrain + gyro ball ferrothorn, and you do It easy. Also at some point when slaking use focus Energy tell to some of your friend to bring a lucky chant mon to avoid the critical hits.

The rough One Is braviary today but with a good strat you can do It too.

i Just finished It, 2 times without any problems.

use the brain on how you can counter them and ez win

Pov: raids have more than 4 moves its normal, because they are following the gen8-9 raid stuff that they have likes 6-7 moves, and same when the battle start the First effects of raids. Like the slaking One when start It boost sp.def with amnesia 

I spent abt 30~40 game to finish the monkey...

I can only say that I use 5v pokemon with nature so many times, 

but the match finish the monkey is not all 5v or above

Golurk with imprison to block his move,

but it is not always what you want, there's a situation, so here I am,

So do you think how many games won through the matching system?

The threshold of event I think should be easy, what is the reason to make it so difficult? At least have two grading, let players decide themself rather than only one difficult grading

So you think Pikachu Volt tackle 6v naive does 39 damage is reasonable?🤔

2.5% of Boss hp 😁

53 minutes ago, Moovnv said:

I spent abt 30~40 game to finish the monkey...

I can only say that I use 5v pokemon with nature so many times, 

but the match finish the monkey is not all 5v or above

Golurk with imprison to block his move,

but it is not always what you want, there's a situation, so here I am,

So do you think how many games won through the matching system?

The threshold of event I think should be easy, what is the reason to make it so difficult? At least have two grading, let players decide themself rather than only one difficult grading

So you think Pikachu Volt tackle 6v naive does 39 damage is reasonable?🤔

2.5% of Boss hp 😁

Imagine using Pikachu vs a slaking that can 1hko you by only watching and not doing a single move.

You are Just using the wrong pokemons. And if you keep go with that , no sense strategy  you Will never win the raid.

Ye i spent max 4/5 attempt to find a Way how to defeat It wnd thats what happened. I got home x4 alpha slaking 

15 minutes ago, Doctor said:

>uses Pikachu for raids
>complains about them being too hard

I love this game's community please never change

those are just the people that doesnt let you clean the raid because they use random mons without thinking after 200 attempts lol, today im even struggling to make my 3rd braviary raid because people keep boosting him with stats drop XD

You can't expect to win a raid without thinking before what could work.

I used an Eelektross with coil and Thunderpunch, i was preparing it for the "gyarados raid" but it worked on this one.

The other guys used some amparos,sableye with reflect and my eelektross with 2 coils ended up doing 70% dmg to the bird and we won.

You are using a Pikachu...

That's disrespectful for the other 3 members of the raid.

The "unfair" mechanics exist to balance the 24v1 format. Each boss is a puzzle of sorts, finding a solution is how you win. For some, rushing them down with super effective damaging moves is all you need to do, and for others, damage mitigation and/or speed control become more important. Good teamwork with the other players you're challenging the boss with also helps a lot.

Pikachu has poor defenses and isn't using a super effective move here, so it is contributing very little to the overall battle and would be better to swap for something else if you have other options. A good raid mon is one that either hits for much higher damage if it's going to faint immediately, lives long enough to do good damage over time, or supports its allies well enough to make up for its own lack of damage. You can get away with using your favorites and shinies for the easier raids, but for the harder ones they may not be good choices anymore.

Just now, Rache said:

The "unfair" mechanics exist to balance the 24v1 format. Each boss is a puzzle of sorts, finding a solution is how you win. For some, rushing them down with super effective damaging moves is all you need to do, and for others, damage mitigation and/or speed control become more important. Good teamwork with the other players you're challenging the boss with also helps a lot.

Pikachu has poor defenses and isn't using a super effective move here, so it is contributing very little to the overall battle and would be better to swap for something else if you have other options. A good raid mon is one that either hits for much higher damage if it's going to faint immediately, lives long enough to do good damage over time, or supports its allies well enough to make up for its own lack of damage. You can get away with using your favorites and shinies for the easier raids, but for the harder ones they may not be good choices anymore.

it's normal what  you devs did, also 100% pretty sure you followed the scarlett and violet raid thing with effects and stat boosted, correct? and the "auto heal" stuff too

1 minute ago, DarylDixon said:

it's normal what  you devs did, also 100% pretty sure you followed the scarlett and violet raid thing with effects and stat boosted, correct? and the "auto heal" stuff too

Although it draws inspiration from gen 8-9, the raid format here is custom and plays very differently.

Bring 3 torkoals

4 banded sheer force darmanitans with flareblitz

4 specs solar power charizards with blast burn

and some random shit

Setup sun with one of the torkoals, spam blast burn with charizards/ darmanitans and watch the boss take the damage cap every hit, enjoy

Raids allow us to utilize so many different strats and mons that otherwise would be sitting in boxes that it's just unreal. Real cool endgame content tbh

Edited by RysPicz
20 minutes ago, Rache said:

Although it draws inspiration from gen 8-9, the raid format here is custom and plays very differently.

its mostly near the gen9 than gen8 tbh, but im not finding them so hard , just boring the level request thing that force you to lvl up mons

2 hours ago, Goku said:

I hope the prize for beating all these raids is not Shaymin. Basically a new feature to obtain an old reward. Ewww

Not that I disagree, but last year it was already said that Shaymin was seasonal, so I guess there's no point in complaining now

2 hours ago, Goku said:

I hope the prize for beating all these raids is not Shaymin. Basically a new feature to obtain an old reward. Ewww

This I don’t mind at all. The feature is amazing and using it to give us an old reward is still a great test for it, which is the entire point of us getting the raids with this event. It having to be 12 raids because of last year’s alphas also lets them experiment with their mechanics and make them different like Rache mentioned above. Overall I’m super happy with the entire raids mechanics, I’m having so much fun doing them as soon as they drop every day with my friends, meeting on purpose for them and laughing at each other whenever the boss decides to f*** one of us in particular ❤️

53 minutes ago, Doctor said:

This I don’t mind at all. The feature is amazing and using it to give us an old reward is still a great test for it, which is the entire point of us getting the raids with this event. It having to be 12 raids because of last year’s alphas also lets them experiment with their mechanics and make them different like Rache mentioned above. Overall I’m super happy with the entire raids mechanics, I’m having so much fun doing them as soon as they drop every day with my friends, meeting on purpose for them and laughing at each other whenever the boss decides to f*** one of us in particular ❤️

Yeh I think the raids are a great addition and really cool but like I would've expected maybe a limited vanity similar to the clown mask but for Lunar new year event. If this is the new means of getting future legends as oppose to running in the grass I'll keep my mouth shut xDD.

2 hours ago, Doctor said:

well today i didn't had fun, but problem wasnt the raid haha

btw the flowers x12  gonna let shaymin spawn i guess and the wishing stone after the 12 raids calls the jirachi? must be  double mythicall mons ez

Edited by DarylDixon

I assume you are right bc Last year the flowers were for shaymin..in Case jirachi is still a Thing WE might get two this month...i wouldnt mind that at all 😄

Edited by Xratello
I cant write+ German autocorrect slapped me