[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Eggs,100's of premium lures and Thousands of Dome fossils. All for this shit. I'd rather encounter 500 thousand pokemon to get a decent shiny than to get shit like this. Been hunting suicine for days. Is his rate higher than the shiny rate? SEEMS SO! 2nd time rng beats the shit out of me. Anyways I released it. I won't accept that trash xD What a waste.

Edit: I am not ungrateful. But spending near a 100mil and 100's of hours since February to get this.. nah it's Salty time.

@Rache Ban my account for a few months. I need rest.

Game is too good. Too addictive. We need a Pokemmo Anonymous group for mental health support xD 

Screenshot_20230818-084645_PokeMMO.jpg

Edited by Goku
9 hours ago, Goku said:

Eggs,100's of premium lures and Thousands of Dome fossils. All for this shit. I'd rather encounter 500 thousand pokemon to get a decent shiny than to get shit like this. Been hunting suicine for days. Is his rate higher than the shiny rate? SEEMS SO! 2nd time rng beats the shit out of me. Anyways I released it. I won't accept that trash xD What a waste.

Edit: I am not ungrateful. But spending near a 100mil and 100's of hours since February to get this.. nah it's Salty time.

Game is too good. Too addictive. We need a Pokemmo Anonymous group for mental health support xD 

Bro, lmfao - I am so sorry but this is hella hilarious. I am sure the next one will show up faster, though - you got this 💪

10 hours ago, Goku said:

Rest in peace gloom

releasedgloom.webp.8fb130a20d2ac5992d44884383da01d4.webp

best of luck on the next hunt , you got this

Edited by hamizoss
1 hour ago, hamizoss said:

Rest in peace gloom

releasedgloom.webp.8fb130a20d2ac5992d44884383da01d4.webp

best of luck on the next hunt , you got this

Thanks for your kind words♡

1 hour ago, Seth said:

Bro, lmfao - I am so sorry but this is hella hilarious. I am sure the next one will show up faster, though - you got this 💪

Love you!