[PSL V] Manager Signups [Managers chosen!]

IGN: Imabetheverybest

he wants to sign up he is just a uguu

ab0c11fc3d.png.

this in no way reflects his reliability as a manger

experience: i think he can kick peoples faces off, he does mma or some shit. he was managed by vorred twice so he knows what not to do amirite. i think he has won an official but it was the shitty safari catches only one when like 8 people played. did i mention he can kick people in the face? well he can.

Motivation: to win i assume, also because there is no vgc and no one will draft him anyway, he is alright at doubles i guess. 

Edited by DaftCoolio
1 hour ago, DaftCoolio said:

IGN: Imabetheverybest

he wants to sign up he is just a uguu

ab0c11fc3d.png.

this in no way reflects his reliability as a manger

experience: i think he can kick peoples faces off, he does mma or some shit. he was managed by vorred twice so he knows what not to do amirite. i think he has won an official but it was the shitty safari catches only one when like 8 people played. did i mention he can kick people in the face? well he can.

Motivation: to win i assume, also because there is no vgc and no one will draft him anyway, he is alright at doubles i guess. 

and I just got that feeling he'll be the very best. idk, it's just an instinct.

After a very tough selection process (which literally did involve a coin flip on my iphone coin flip app), Orange and I have narrowed it down to our final managerial field. Without further ado, here are your PSL5 managers!

TheFireLion

The defending champ returns, looking for the first repeat 2peat double double peat in PSL history

Kanzo

Arguably the best roster from last season, Kanzo will be hungry for another shot at gold

Greck

Knocking off fan favorites "No Mercy" in the 3rd place match was no easy task. Greck will be a dark horse favorite to lead his team to the 'ship this season

Eggplant

Eventually he's bound to get this right...right?

JJ

Eventually he's bound to get this right...right? If only he could capture his late-season PSL form at the BEGINNING of the season for once

SirVector

Great mind for the game, should be interesting to see him step out of his comfort zone and take on the managerial role

Xploz

We've seen what he can do with a team like RNG, who quickly shot up the ranks of mmo teams and are coming off a huge TT win

ErrorGluumac

Boy? Girl? Who cares, gluumac will have a lot to prove this season having made it in on a coinflip. We'll see if tails really never fails...to live up to expectations, that is

Thanks everyone for applying, and look out for the player signups thread, which should be out in a few minutes. Oh boy, we're getting close, arent we?

So we have a lot of hype.

I'd say the spotlight is on DoubleJ. Can he finally make it past groups in PSL?

Then you've got Xploz, new manager, good player, I wonder what he'll be like.

Firelion going for that 2peat. Shit getting real.

I can't be arsed to list any more. sorry.

Edited by KaynineXL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.