[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 3

224 SpA Tentacruel Surf vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Heatran: 210-248 (65 - 76.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I did have some shitty luck apart from the crit, like if I had a higher roll I could've won (depends on sweet's heatran spread too) and taunt wearing off on Starmie before Swamp could get the kill on Starmie and possibly enabled a Gyara sweep. Also it slipped my mind to scout his Heatran and Ttar set because when I played him on ladder he was running scarf and dd respectively. So when it was gyara vs ttar and ttar switched out before gyara, I just didn't care to notice it. Also the scarf set on Heatran had hp ice iirc, so I thought worst case he'd explode and every play I made, I was keeping in mind of the presumed sets, so basically I just screwed myself over. It totally sucks when I could've won but just fucked up with my lack of awareness.

EDIT: After listening to gunt's commentary, I just wanted to explain the breloom sack. Like you said, after seeing Sweet's team, Loom could've abused it, but since I was expecting DD set, I wanted to get as much damage on it so that it could never set up.  

Edited by NikhilR
2 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

I wasnt 0 hp

Yeah that's why I said the roll could've depended on your ev spread too so maybe my roll was actually somewhat high but eitherways, was a good game, just a LOT of low hp lives on both sides haha. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.