[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

Just now, BlackJovi said:

it is my stuff, you fucked up my friend's team for no reason at all, i mean if you wanted to play PSL you couldve signed up for it or something 

I'm not talking about the PSL stuff you can blame me as much as you want for that but not for every other things where you don't have to

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Cuz a strong independent black woman who need no orange would say fuck the lions, my team is playing for the finals. 

=)

Thats not what he said in the manager pm before you started being a little uguu about it and started yapping your mouth for something that doesnt have anything to do with you. And after that you call forf a scum for asking a mod on showdown the known players from that IP adress. 

Srsly I just love how in every story you come out as the good boy when in reality you the biggest scum of them all. you sneaky little bastard

7 minutes ago, Osuki said:

I don't really get why you attack me that much and tries to catch all the opportunity to make me look like a villain just like xploz do

Mfw. Man, you just fucked hard PSL and Road Ninjas, you're actually a scum, and it's my fault ? Like for your PokeMMO ban ?

I'm quoting your post from the Salty Suite thread :

" You made me miss the 50th capcha and banned me, wasn't it enough? "

How can I make you miss your captcha ? This is dumb.

+ not cool for Guerinf. He was supposed to be your friend, he trusted you and he trained with you. Then you fucked him and brought this huge counterteam against him ? Lol ? Scum level 9000. Be sure that we won't forget it.

Just now, LionKIng said:

Thats not what he said in the manager pm before you started being a little uguu about it and started yapping your mouth for something that doesnt have anything to do with you. And after that you call forf a scum for asking a mod on showdown the known players from that IP adress. 

Srsly I just love how in every story you come out as the good boy when in reality you the biggest scum of them all. you sneaky little bastard

Maybe... just maybe... because I'm nice to people? Idk, could be a stretch there, but hey, I'm just looking out for a really good friend of mine as Rys was. I guess we're both scum in that regard. 

1 minute ago, LionKIng said:

f73839ee398f6164f4bd298f89e12028752c6941

Just now, Osuki said:

I'm not talking about the PSL stuff you can blame me as much as you want for that but not for every other things where you don't have to

What went wrong in your life that you feel the need to catfish people?

2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

Naah Osuki>JJ imo. 

5 minutes ago, Osuki said:

like i dont really know what ur talking about with 'other stuff' and i honestly dont care. So let's leave it at that. 

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Maybe... just maybe... because I'm nice to people? Idk, could be a stretch there, but hey, I'm just looking out for a really good friend of mine as Rys was. I guess we're both scum in that regard. 

I don't see how what forf did is anything similar to what you are doing. He probably woulda done that to anyone in the same situation if asked to. But with you, if it was me who cheated you woulda argued with that snake mouth of your filled with poisounous words that clouds even gunthugs mind to give ninja's the win and fuck me over. 

We all know this is what woulda happened. So im calling you out for being a legit scum and trying to spit poison with your words and get what you want like you always do. Idk, you're good with words but this time im not letting it go.

Just now, LionKIng said:

I don't see how what forf did is anything similar to what you are doing. He probably woulda done that to anyone in the same situation if asked to. But with you, if it was me who cheated you woulda argued with that snake mouth of your filled with poisounous words that clouds even gunthugs mind to give ninja's the win and fuck me over. 

We all know this is what woulda happened. So im calling you out for being a legit scum and trying to spit poison with your words and get what you want like you always do. Idk, you're good with words but this time im not letting it go.

arbok_by_c0l0ss4l_st1nk3r-d6al1o8.png

Just now, Camyy said:

It's so funny to see that when lions we're going to lose because new tie break rule, they we're trying to cange everything but now that they're going to win dont want ninjas to have a have a rematch, even when they didn't know nothing about osuki ghosting

Im still trying to change that because I think its unfair for the botom teams. Its a huge advantage for the top team for no reason at all. They got a couple more wins so what? Being first in the season doesnt mean shitt imo. We got 8-0ed in the season and came to playoffs and we winning atm. So im still against that 1 tier breaker rule, even if I was number 1 team I woulda wanted a fair fight. 

2 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

I missed this whole situation so now i have to read past pages. 

Uguu life

6 pages? 7 lmao? did the same

and here u was enjoying my peanutbutter cake and chocolate mousse and all this appears outta nowhere... im really enjoying it now

Spoiler

geni nr1 fat

2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

no one is even trying to "give ninjas the win" the idea is for there to be a replacement for zeikoo. meaning they need to reestablish the tie, and then win the tie breaker. hardly "given" a win.

despite that, it still doesn't seem right to me. that's like asking for a sub on friday night of a normal week. that just isn't how it works. too late in the week, person caught cheating, admitted it, it should be over.