[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

6 hours ago, Osuki said:

I'm not talking about PSL stuff, I didn't see the capcha I was afk during my evtraining in vermillon, and of course it's your fault why would people repport someone if it's not to wish him banned?? Don't make me laugh and tell me " I'm honest and fair I don't like when people are cheating" I have never used a bot or something illegal with pokemmo, you didn't have any proof and repported me still, stop.

?????? Really the victim act again?

Half the french community suspected you of botting. While everyone grinds, what does Osuki do? Scout in vermillion 24/7, but still receives large influx of money. How dumb do we think we are? During the Osuki/Goldblazed incident, Osuki and Goldblazed were online at the same time and even had 1 on 1 conversations in Snow's teamchat. My bet is that you were scouting in Vermillion with Osuki and botting with another account. Just a guess tho. 1+1=2 tho.

XPLOZ never reported you for botting anyways. He reported you for suspected RMT on something completly unrelated. You got banned for botting, so XPLOZ has nothing to do with that. 

Btw Osuki, do you remember that Snow Tournament where you came short of winning a shiny? I took it upon myself to give you a consolation prize of 200k to encourage you as a pvp player. Turns out you didn't need any encouraging since you were Goldblazed, a player that started PokeMMO 1 year before me... I am still waiting for that apology.

6 hours ago, Osuki said:

Furthermore, I'm not dumb enough to do that on my main account.

Well you are dumb enough to think you can sign up for PSL season 3 and not show up for any battle? Why is that? Oh right you realised you would have to be scouted every week, so you decided to hide in a corner and play the victim.

Well you are dumb enough to pretend being a girl that flirts with the online guys and think we wouldn't find out?

Well you are dumb enough for ghosting in PSL and think we wouldn't find out?

Well you are dumb enough for many things. I don't put it pass you for being dumb enough for that as well.

6 hours ago, Osuki said:

I really like Guerinf indeed and that's why I trained with him, he wanted to show me what he was planning to play against Noad (and he didn't play this team) so I didn't ask him to train with him. 

Then >counter teaming on showdown, lol I of course counter styled him but what? Did you want me to let him win? Just some daily bullshit again, 

Guerinf trained with YOU for a match he had to play agaisnt YOU!!!! 

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-389593712

Hardcore scum counterbuild. 

7 hours ago, Osuki said:

however sorry @Guerinf if you thought I did all that but it's not true, trust me or not it's free to you. I fucked up PSL but I'll never  betray people who show they trust me.

"but it's not true" WTF are you talking about? You just admitted to counterbuilding him and betraying his trust. Do you remember when I said how dumb you were earlier? Thank you for that.

8 hours ago, Osuki said:

Don't really want to write a novel, it's late and I don't have to say much anyways so I'll just confirm that I played zeiko's matches from week 3 to play off exept against Raptori where I shamefully fall asleep few hours before his match, zeikoo were 0-2 and played some shitty rmt teams, he didn't want to play anymore, I didn't agree and forced him to let me play his matches.

Please don't bother him too much about that it's 100% my fault and I deserve to take all the blames, Ninjas didn't know about all that, the best I could do is say sorry unfortunately. Also if any manager/captain want to ask me about all that with more details just pm me but don't blame zeiko too much, I assume everything here. Sorry to every Ninjas and above all sorry zeiko :/

I wanted to write a novel, but it is useless, all it says here, except for "dont blame zeiko" Its my fault and i assume. 

Dont go to war Osuki vs Xploz/Osuki vs Xploz friend/Frenchdrama here. Its not the topic appropriate for this i think.

T'as bien compris xploz que si tu vis sur Pokemmo c'est juste grace à ton clash avec Osuki GG!

Sinon, t'es qu'une merde.

Attaque moi sur le fait que je suis une merde stp ! Je suis une merde

Edited by Racheel
5 minutes ago, Racheel said:

T'as bien compris xploz que si tu vis sur Pokemmo c'est juste grace à ton clash avec Osuki GG!

Sinon, t'es qu'une merde.

Attaque moi sur le fait que je suis une merde stp ! Je suis une merde

why post in french 

37 minutes ago, Racheel said:

You understand XPLOZ that your life on PokeMMO has no meaning outside of your encounters with Osuki. Congrats!

If it wasn't for that, you would be shit.

Trashtalk me, tell me that I am shit! I am shit.

Wait what? Osuki cheats and XPLOZ is the one getting trashtalked once again? This beyond pathetic. XPLOZ did not do anythign wrong here. Osuki did. 

3 hours ago, lamerb said:

?????? Really the victim act again?

Half the french community suspected you of botting. While everyone grinds, what does Osuki do? Scout in vermillion 24/7, but still receives large influx of money. How dumb do we think we are? During the Osuki/Goldblazed incident, Osuki and Goldblazed were online at the same time and even had 1 on 1 conversations in Snow's teamchat. My bet is that you were scouting in Vermillion with Osuki and botting with another account. Just a guess tho. 1+1=2 tho.

XPLOZ never reported you for botting anyways. He reported you for suspected RMT on something completly unrelated. You got banned for botting, so XPLOZ has nothing to do with that. 

What I'll say about it will never have a meaning so I'll just stop, I know I didn't do anything and people that matters for me know I didn't. XPLOZ reported,  he wanted me banned because of assuptions and I also don't think they ban people because someone missed a capcha. As said, pointless discussion and I'll give up.

Btw Osuki, do you remember that Snow Tournament where you came short of winning a shiny? I took it upon myself to give you a consolation prize of 200k to encourage you as a pvp player. Turns out you didn't need any encouraging since you were Goldblazed, a player that started PokeMMO 1 year before me... I am still waiting for that apology.

Didn't I already 1 year ago?? I did the tournament because Saké pushed me and I also was happy give them a more serious "appearance", I didn't really know you much at this time tho and I honestly didn't fell ashamed 2 years ago. Even if I already told you that 1 year ago when we literaly talked about all the old stuff during hours I'm still sorry. I guess you were just looking for another thing to make me look even more bad so ok.

Well you are dumb enough to think you can sign up for PSL season 3 and not show up for any battle? Why is that? Oh right you realised you would have to be scouted every week, so you decided to hide in a corner and play the victim.

Well you are dumb enough to pretend being a girl that flirts with the online guys and think we wouldn't find out?

Well you are dumb enough for ghosting in PSL and think we wouldn't find out?

Well you are dumb enough for many things. I don't put it pass you for being dumb enough for that as well.

Didn't know what PSL was, I was 99% inactive on the forums and though it was one of those random unnofial tournament where no one care if you don't show up

Ghosting in a fun tournament was dumb indeed, although I have to admit I didn't regret it when I made the choice, was so happy to see zeiko get more respect and I really feel bad for him more than for me. 

Guerinf trained with YOU for a match he had to play agaisnt YOU!!!! 

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-389593712

Hardcore scum counterbuild. 

"but it's not true" WTF are you talking about? You just admitted to counterbuilding him and betraying his trust. Do you remember when I said how dumb you were earlier? Thank you for that.

We trained when he had to play Noad not me and zeiko didn't even told me he wanted to give up yet. Then of course I counter styled him, not counterteamed (that's just so stupid anyways on showdown and we played a lot of matches with different teams). I had never seen the team he played against me and I couldn't be like "Oh I know he loves x and y pokemon and play this playstyle often but let's him sweep me ", so yeah I prepare alot my battles to feel in the better possible situation and don't regret anything, but I didn't betray him, I would have kept all the replay when he dueled and I just can't do that to him, that's just sad to think I tried that hard to beat him, didn't chose to play zeiko's matches yet. Not sure about how you feel when you and xploz blame someone for a huge thing and don't know anything about, ok tho, bored maybe.

I'll just try to drop it now, didn't know you would make a chilldish and hypocritical post too, I don't care about all you said here honestly, I already answered to almost all that, just couldn't let you say I betrayed Guerinf, as I said he asked me if I wanted to see the team he made for Raptori, didn't ask him to train with me.

Hope I won't have to feel obliged to answer again to someone trying desperately to put on the table all the things I did/ think I did  just to dig me with hypocritical posts, eveyrone can blame me about the ghosting, every SNOW members can blame me too for the alt thing and that's all, you can't blame me for bullshit assuptions but whatever, tell to all your friends what you want, if they are dumb enough to be manipulated I won't try anymore

Edited by Osuki

If feels to me like a dopping case in sports , doesn't matter if the player was high and the team wasn't aware, usually the team suffers as well. The team should maybe be banned for a season from PSL, or maybe it just have to lose their chances of winning this season, but i feel like a rematch will look like its okay, if you get caught we will sub the player and rematch.

PSL was always about sportsmanship and this situation showed the lack of it.

but I am just an inactive players that stops by to watch replays, what do I know

No idea why there's 24 pages and still no actual decision. Orange is mostly rip for now, so it'd be better if Gunth just made the decision himself. As for the situation, lol, I know I've been shit this season, but holy fuck, with all due respect, why would you even expect a rematch? I'd do it, js, but we've already been leading, and the coaching itself already gives us that 5th w through dq so we move on. I get it's unfair, and I'm really sorry, even though I couldn't really factor in that much, but that's the harsh truth. I mean, if the outcome of the match didn't matter, 8-0/0-8, whatever, then sure, idc who gets the win, nobody would, but it's literally a deciding factor, and you people are asking for a rematch like it's nothing big. Again, all for it, even if undeserved, just pick your sub and let him/her/it at me, just do it fast. And I really am sorry that ninjas had to go through this, but guy's been basically fucking everyone just a bit from the very start, that alone should be a big enough factor to give a dq and a L. Also, to all the pissy fucks that actually bothered to comment and be funny about me being "coached". Never have been, never will, even if I'm 2-5 like this. Don't care about fake glory or whatever coaching gives you. Do care about lions getting 2 peat tho, so sure as hell not gonna sit still and watch. Have a nice day :]

31 minutes ago, Osuki said:

he wanted me banned because of assuptions

Unfortunatly for you, my intuition usually happens to be working well :-( When I gave the 100k bet that zeikooo made on "himself" (coward level 9000), I said to him "I'm pretty sure you didn't play, but I'll give you the money".

Ghosting in a fun tournament was dumb indeed, although I have to admit I didn't regret it when I made the choice, was so happy to see zeiko get more respect

You're actually happy that your friend got some more respect because you cheated and won battles instead of him ? Wow, my scum sensor is exploding man.

We trained when he had to play Noad not me and zeiko didn't even told me he wanted to give up yet. Then of course I counter styled him, not counterteamed (that's just so stupid anyways on showdown and we played a lot of matches with different teams).

Stop trying to find excuses srsly, that's becoming annoying.

Facts : you started to play instead of zeiko at week 3. You say yourself in this thread that you asked Guerinf if he had planned things against Noad at week 3. Week 4 was "zeikooo" vs Guerinf, and Guerinf was highly surprised to battle against the worst counterbuild he could have got. zeikooo said that he found a RMT on Internet and that it was a coincidence. Those are the facts, people will make their own opinions about this, and that's all.

I don't understand why you didn't just leave it after your apologies. I mean, that was enough, no need to write walls of text to pour oil on the fire.

16 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

Unfortunatly for you, my intuition usually happens to be working well :-( When I gave the 100k bet that zeikooo made on "himself" (coward level 9000), I said to him "I'm pretty sure you didn't play, but I'll give you the money".

yeah just what I said, bullshit assuptions.

You're actually happy that your friend got some more respect because you cheated and won battles instead of him ? Wow, my scum sensor is exploding man.

Now that everyone knows I was playing, I just feel bad, the main reason about that ghosting were because It made me happy to see zeiko get some respect and didn't want to see him 0-8

Stop trying to find excuses srsly, that's becoming annoying.

Facts : you started to play instead of zeiko at week 3. You say yourself in this thread that you asked Guerinf if he had planned things against Noad at week 3. Week 4 was "zeikooo" vs Guerinf, and Guerinf was highly surprised to battle against the worst counterbuild he could have got. zeikooo said that he found a RMT on Internet and that it was a coincidence. Those are the facts, people will make their own opinions about this, and that's all.

I don't understand why you didn't just leave it after your apologies. I mean, that was enough, no need to write walls of text to pour oil on the fire.

I played sunday against Jay, I trained with guerinf when week 3 was up. I was almost sure Guerinf would have changed his team every week, I counter styled him that's all, again. Also the match up wasn't that bad, he just messed up before me with letting heatran die, but I do agree Kyurem-B/M- Diancie will always be a threat for balance teams

Edited by Osuki