[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

I swear you guys are so nice, getting bunch of "fuck you" in your faces and still being pretty chill.

Well GBwead you just need to realize one thing, it's not winning that makes people respect/compassionate with you, It's more like what kind of attitude you have, and I can tell you, you have one of the worst attitudes I've seen, so I wouldn't mind anyone siding against you in any case, maybe you should work more on that rather than just trying to win by any means.

But with that said, I can still say you're one of the best managers PSL have had, I like your winning mentality.

Tbh, I really didn't say anything crazy at the beginning of the season. I was annoying here and there, but no big controversy, just harmless complaining about stuff that I thought was wrong. I lost my shit and all respect for JJ after the Zeikooo incident. Even though I took the shit talk far, I don't really regret what I have said when my back was against  the wall. Thanks for your comment Laz.

I think we should take an extended(not super extended just longer than last seasons) break between seasons, maybe it'll help build the hype up, part of the problem with this season and the seemingly lack of care is that it happened so quickly, think I've seen that mentioned before by various people.

Also, longer break could mean larger donations and even more hype for larger prize.

4 minutes ago, Munya said:

I think we should take an extended(not super extended just longer than last seasons) break between seasons, maybe it'll help build the hype up, part of the problem with this season and the seemingly lack of care is that it happened so quickly, think I've seen that mentioned before by various people.

Also, longer break could mean larger donations and even more hype for larger prize.

It depends what else is going on in game. Compared to smogon, we have barely any quality tournaments going on at any one time (although we are improving that by having stuff like the world cup), so it's best to not have a ton of down time between seasons, since the game currently is quite dry, and even the upcoming update probably won't make the game that much more interesting; it's just going to make people grind for another like 100 comps. 

For me, the prize doesn't matter that much. Even if you had a 100mil prize, the amount of money each player gets for winning PSL is still much much less than what a player could obtain from standard in game grind over the period of PSL. PSL is about the glory, not the money. Although the argument can also be made that if you have PSL seasons back to back all the time, then people won't care as much about winning PSL since the amount of time you're the "champion" is less. 

Nice try nerds

Just now, kevola said:

Coolio you best give us all shoutouts

If i must.

@Aerun Not sure how you did so well when you were always so easy to beat

@kevola My biggest regret is not trading you

@LegendP You are lucky your cute

@Fabbroo refer to above

@Toast I just watched Kong last night, you were more disappointing this season than that film

@zko26 Thank you for coaching yubel all season, we would of been nothing without you

@ShadowGary I had so many nice gary memes and you ruined them by winning like 2 games, smh

@DoctorPBC Still can't get over you losing to JJ

@Gunthug Should keep making more videos to distract people from how badly you play 

@Imabetheverybest1 I wish i bought keith instead of u

@Suneet You weren't half bad after all

@DoubleJ gimme my money

@Munya you may lock this now

Edited by DaftCoolio
dab