[PSL 7] HYPE Thread

2 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

What I did wasn't to my advantage though. It's not comparable in that way, as I've said before. Felt like responding to this part since it's the only actual point that wasn't some ugly personal attack again, glad I came right after JJ on your "people who hurt my feelings this season" list though, job well done. It's okay for you to call me out last season for what I did when you weren't even involved in psl, but I do it to you this season and you call me an attention seeker, that's some funny stuff. 

Anywho better luck next time, you did almost as well as me my first season managing, gratz.

What we both did fucked up the integrity of PSL. The difference is that what you did it was for a personal reason, unlike me that did it for an actual advantage based on the precedent you set. Considering you did not get any punishment for doing what you did, assuming managers can exploit what is broken about PSL was more than fair. However, JJ supported your behaviour but didn't support mine, once again proving that with JJ everything is personal and nothing is consistent.

9 minutes ago, gbwead said:

What we both did fucked up the integrity of PSL. The difference is that what you did it was for a personal reason, unlike me that did it for an actual advantage based on the precedent you set. Considering you did not get any punishment for doing what you did, assuming managers can exploit what is broken about PSL was more than fair. However, JJ supported your behaviour but didn't support mine, once again proving that with JJ everything is personal and nothing is consistent.

Just spit my coffee out, fuck. 

@DoctorPBC, he knows nuthin'

33 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

also I made more trades than you

Doc in S6:

1. Announcement: @DoctorPBC has agreed to trade @mcdoener to @SirVector for @whilt.
  2. To make things official, @DoctorPBC has agreed to trade @Fabbroo to @DaftCoolio for @Maekaaay and 7k in credits.
  3. 0afc1855ce3d01837f1bfa591d7607de.png
  4. 5c9126452fc5c6a97ddd8afc68b3595e.png
  5. eaca2f8ac21445ec2ca5d4c2655e1f19.png

Me in S7:

1. Trading 20k for Orange during the auction
  2. 4641389209a329e224db1a7b1b9271f3.png
  3. cdfd99746e47c74e9066b4639f3fd549.png
  4. 8e39ac4a7aeb5f58f5712f618dcfdd60.png
  5. 615320208f3ef1ac4a9b87ad766b5ff6.png
  6. 0c84609f41440d9a1843e661a2900bb3.png

Unless there is a trade missing from your season, that means I made more trades than you doc.

11 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Just spit my coffee out, fuck. 

Being full of shit will do that to you. Don't worry, it is perfectly normal in your case.

GB couldn't even be scum correctly. Worst villain so far tbh. All he did was lose himself a player and make himself look like an idiot, and now tries to brag like he got away with murder. 

He's like a man crawling into a bank with an unloaded gun trying to rob the place with no mask on, getting himself caught, then laughs and calls himself an evil mastermind. 

8 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

GB couldn't even be scum correctly. Worst villain so far tbh. All he did was lose himself a player and make himself look like an idiot, and now tries to brag like he got away with murder. 

He's like a man crawling into a bank with an unloaded gun trying to rob the place with no mask on, getting himself caught, then laughs and calls himself an evil mastermind. 

I guess the facade is gone. Incapable of arguing any longer against what I did, you have now decided to digress by going personal. Get over it Riga, you will never be able to justify what you did while attacking me for what I have done. You can't have it both ways. 

Now the villain talk is only for fun. If you don't like it or if you're incapable of looking passed it, just don't participate.

6 minutes ago, Munya said:

I have allowed the conversation to continue, please do not disappoint me, keep it civil.

I'm civil here!

Edited by gbwead
Just now, gbwead said:

I guess the facade is gone. Incapable of arguing any longer against what I did, you have now decided to digress by going personal. Get over it Riga, you will never be able to justify what you did and attack me for what I have done. You can't have it both ways.

We've already come to an agreement on that before though, I'm done talking about it. We said in some other thread, what I did deserved a rule made against it, what you did deserves a rule made against it. End of discussion. You said "fair enough" last time I said it. The thing I did is done and over, the thing you did is done and over, my thing at least worked for me. Do better next time, assuming you weren't too insufferable to ever be made manager again that is.

1 minute ago, Rigamorty said:

We've already come to an agreement on that before though, I'm done talking about it. We said in some other thread, what I did deserved a rule made against it, what you did deserves a rule made against it. End of discussion. You said "fair enough" last time I said it. The thing I did is done and over, the thing you did is done and over, my thing at least worked for me. Do better next time, assuming you weren't too insufferable to ever be made manager again that is.

I have no intention of signing up for manager again. I might change my mind if I feel like pissing off two-faced plebs like you. We'll see.

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

two-faced plebs like you

holy shit are you a high school girl?

It's funny I've actually talked about you with a few people at times like in voice on discord. Because multiple times I'll be on discord and someone will be like "hey check out the latest dumb shit gb posted in PSL" and I often semi-stick up for you. I will always openly say I think you're a huge dumb ass when it comes to PSL and that you get way too overboard and should probably just shut up. But just about any time I'll also say that I think when it comes to more important things like tiering you often have good points and despite how you act in PSL I can respect a lot of your opinions. I still have you as a friend in game, because looking past PSL bullshit, I don't dislike you. You need to understand there's a line between PSL and not-PSL. half the fun of PSL is the drama and shit talk. The fact that you might think I'm "two-faced" because I'm friendly to you outside of PSL related things is silly, because I have a different opinion on how you act during PSL to how you act outside of it. I hope I'm being as transparent and "one-faced" as I can on the matter. 

11 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

holy shit are you a high school girl?

It's funny I've actually talked about you with a few people at times like in voice on discord. Because multiple times I'll be on discord and someone will be like "hey check out the latest dumb shit gb posted in PSL" and I often semi-stick up for you. I will always openly say I think you're a huge dumb ass when it comes to PSL and that you get way too overboard and should probably just shut up. But just about any time I'll also say that I think when it comes to more important things like tiering you often have good points and despite how you act in PSL I can respect a lot of your opinions. I still have you as a friend in game, because looking past PSL bullshit, I don't dislike you. You need to understand there's a line between PSL and not-PSL. half the fun of PSL is the drama and shit talk. The fact that you might think I'm "two-faced" because I'm friendly to you outside of PSL related things is silly, because I have a different opinion on how you act during PSL to how you act outside of it. I hope I'm being as transparent and "one-faced" as I can on the matter. 

Oh don't worry kek. It has nothing to do with non PSL stuff. I have no personal issue with you outside of PSL. I said you were two-faced because, if our dispute about what we both did was truly over, you would not have used it to back up Orange and even support him for quitting. If we both agree that a respective rule should be made to prevent what we both did, why would you seek additional punishment in my case? That is my issue with you.

Edited by gbwead
2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

you would not have used it to back up Orange and even support him for quitting. If we both agree that a respective rule should be made to prevent what we both did, why would you seek additional punishment in my case.

Well it's not official punishment being one thing. It's a player thinking what you did was so shitty he finds it worth a ban to not play for you. If JJ said "okay you tried to take a bribe, so I'm taking away one of your players for it" I'd totally side with you, because there's not a rule against it. But Orange has every right in the world to say "okay, fuck you gb, fuck what you made my psl experience into, i'm out" because he's a player, and his leaving and suffering punishment is within the rules. What I did I ran by the players I'd be trading first, it was expressly for them and not at all for myself, so I could've easily left out any of them not wanting to be involved, and quite frankly there was 0-risk to what I did because I was already out so hey fuck yall I do what I want, it was within the rules and there was nothing anyone could do to punish me for it. While what you did was within the rules, there was clearly room for punishment such as a player leaving, and that's your own fault, no one else's. 

Keep in mind most of the reason I didn't even bother to apply for manager this season is because I felt like after my shit I totally would not get picked again, which I find completely fair. 

@gbwead, let me lie some more then:

• Gbwead sits out of PSL6 but criticizes from the sidelines, some good some bad imo
  • Gbwead submits a manager application, the D-O-G are hesitant to give him the benefit of the doubt considering how vocal he was the season before and because of his poor relationship with myself
  • Gbwead gets elected manager after a short conversation with myself and him agreeing to keep his cool during the season
  • Gbwead proceeds to criticize the majority of our managers for making lucrative trades in the preseason to better their position (as they saw it)
  • Gbwead conducts his draft and proceeds to buy every player to sign up for VGC just to fill one spot
  • Gbwead trades for OrangeManiac in the process
  • Gbwead loses to Elcoolio in Week 1
  • Gbwead trades OrangeManiac, which I push through after the weekly trade deadline passed at the request of Gbwead
  • Gbwead beats Torinnnnn Week 2
  • Gbwead criticizes the weekly power rankings thread
  • Gbwead ties with EricTheGreat Week 3
  • Gbwead makes a trade and requests that I keep it a secret until the week ends, I reluctantly agree, losing my patience with Gbwead at this point already
  • Gbwead defeats TheFireLion Week 4
  • I announce the Week 4 trades, as all team matches were decided at that point
  • Gbwead throws a hissy fit because I announced the trades before every match was played
  • Gbwead needs to use a sub and continues his hissy fit because I announced that his sub was being traded (reminder he had already won the week)
  • Gbwead trades for OrangeManiac
  • Midseason rolls through
  • At the end of midseason Gbwead bids on and purchases Zeikooo, immediately after making the purchase he asks if he can release Zeikooo, but only under the stipulation that no other manager can pick him back up (I'm asleep at this point)
  • Gunt and OrangeManiac grow suspicious and are already discussing what this means in our small council thread when I wake up
  • Gbwead goes on to post that he has no interest in playing Zeikooo and that he bought him by accident, hoping Kay would bid on him for more than the minimum 1k
  • Gbwead continues to post and again requests to release Zeikooo, he now adds that he doesn't trust Zeikooo and that he won't add him to his personal team PM if he has to keep him, but would use his as an absolute last option if he had to
  • D-O-G announces they would be releasing Zeikooo back into the midseason auction without refunding Gbwead's 1k credit, I admit that I didn't approach Gbwead about his actions and probably should have. I blame my lack of patience with him.
  • Gbwead "you biased backstabbing slanderous host"
  • Shitfest.
  • Shitfest.
  • Shitfest.
  • Etc.
  • Shitfest.
  • Shitfest.
  • Shitfest.
  • Oh Week 5, Gbwead loses to KaynineXL
  • Gbwead makes personal attacks toward Gunthug and myself in public threads and in our private forum PM
  • Shitfest continues, JJ opens a thread with Munya and Noad to request that someone speak to Gbwead about his behavior. I link all of Gbwead's posts from the point at which he bought Zeikooo in the midseason auction.
  • EricTheGreat releases three players which is approved by the D-O-G
  • Shitfest.
  • Week 6, Gbwead loses to Giantpipe
  • Shitfest.
  • Nasty whispers, I block Gbwead in game and screenshot this conversation to Noad and Munya. 
  • Week 7, Gbwead publically announces that he will be taking offers to throw or win his final week, inferring match-fixing
  • Shitfest.
  • Gbwead loses Week 7 to SpartacusGD, eliminating both the Kakuna Matatas and The Outraging Lions in the process
  • Shitfest. 
  • OrangeManiac announces he is quitting PSL because he does not agree with his manager's behavior and actions
  • Shitfest.
  • Gbwead and EricTheGreat meet in the first round of the PSL playoffs
    • ihatos and Lazaaro do not have a forum PM and agree to play Friday or Saturday by whispers, which has been screenshot
    • ihatos does not show on Friday, Lazaaro plays TT, ihatos logs off, Lazaaro waits until midnight for a duel
    • I request a sub and try to mediate the situation
    • EricTheGreat has a 5-3 advantage over Gbwead and can win if this match goes to a no contest, I alert Gbwead
    • Gbwead has no players to sub in, as they are all asleep
    • Lazaaro logs off at midnight as he said
    • Kamimii logs on and Gb asks to sub her in 
    • EricTheGreat realizes his position and is hesitant to make the sub, relishing the moment he has over Gbwead
    • Gbwead proceeds to call everyone who sides with Eric foul names in normal chat, and begins bashing me for what I saw as no reason at all (called an inbred, moron, idiot, etc)
    • I tell Gbwead at that point I will be reporting him for his behavior
    • I report Gbwead 
    • Eric subs in DarylDixon to play Kami, and loses (no thank you from gbwead as far as I saw)
    • Tie breaker is announced
    • Gbwead defeats EricTheGreat 2-1 in the tie-breaker
  • Gbwead loses round 2 of the playoffs to Giantpipe
  • Gbwead makes an announcement that once again bashes me, but he thanks me for hosting

PSL7 in Summary.

Edited by DoubleJ
4 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I'm not an idiot though, Riga. It is basically official if JJ encourages a player from my team to quit by pardonning him if he does.

Is that actually a thing that happened? Because if JJ said he'd pardon Orange it's not something I'd seen, and even then Orange knows that isn't right and wouldn't play anyway. Taking it into full awareness that quitting your team meant quitting psl for at least the next season and maybe forever, it didn't sway his decision. His decision was clearly made before any thought of whether or not JJ would pardon it.