[PSL 7] Week Four

19 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Well you are currently the best NU player according to the rankings. If Erayne beats you, doesn't that make him #1?

Edit: If Erayne beats you and you don't feel he deserves a mention, you are implying that you don't feel like you deserve a mention this week either.

where is best nu player ranking??? i literally said im ok with losing its part of game. if erayne beat me sure he better than me no complaints. where tf this power ranking say im number 1??? i never said he doesnt deserve a mention. i never even asked for a mention this week and even said im bad. never said i deserve a mention??? im just curious why you pointed beating me, a 3.5k (1.5k over erayne sure wow big sum) bench warming substitute intended no tourney winning random would be anything special? im such good respeckful player never bad mouth why you keep bringing up nu ranking 

1 minute ago, TheBloo said:

where is best nu player ranking??? i literally said im ok with losing its part of game. if erayne beat me sure he better than me no complaints. where tf this power ranking say im number 1??? i never said he doesnt deserve a mention. i never even asked for a mention this week and even said im bad. never said i deserve a mention??? im just curious why you pointed beating me, a 3.5k (1.5k over erayne sure wow big sum) bench warming substitute intended no tourney winning random would be anything special? im such good respeckful player never bad mouth why you keep bringing up nu ranking 

It becomes special beating you since JJ put a spotlight on you last week. I'm not trying to bad mouth you in any way. If JJ considers you as a good player because of your performances, why would JJ not consider Erayne as a good player if he performs well against you? You might not feel like you deserve a mention, but JJ thought you did. I'm trying to anticipate - for consistency reasons - who will JJ pick in the event Erayne beats you, a player that he believes was impressive.

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Shameless plug- if you want actual analysis of the matches instead of just lighthearted rankings then watch my videos. Or, since I only do DPP matches at the moment, convince someone else to do commentaries on other matches. Believe me, the technology required to make them is extremely simple 

I could commentate OU 

kappachino12345

2 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Shameless plug- if you want actual analysis of the matches instead of just lighthearted rankings then watch my videos. Or, since I only do DPP matches at the moment, convince someone else to do commentaries on other matches. Believe me, the technology required to make them is extremely simple 

Teach me masta. Also Forf we can do a collab.