[PSL 7] Week Six

4 hours ago, EricTheGreat said:

@yangsam @Havsha @Sebat @xSparkie

I am subbing in xSparkie for Predakiller. It hasn't been approved yet, but I'm sure it will. The new matches will be

@Havsha vs @Sebat

@yangsam vs @xSparkie

this is due to sebat having more wins in UU than sparkie. Although it hasn't been approved yet please schedule new times with your upcoming opponent 

This. Good shit Eric

1 hour ago, Eggplant said:

@everyone dont forget about daylight savings occurring tonight in america

so chances are if you have a sunday game, you will fuck up the time, or your opponent will

make sure you're not an hour late or early

Nerd 

so I was supposed to battle Sebat now(I sent sebat mail first with 4 available times and we agreed on this time), which is the last time I can be in game before deadline.(which is now 11pm for me and I got work tomorrow 830 am)

I waited for sparkie's pm since sub was called and got nothing so I finally sent him pm on forums 3 hours ago to tell him that I was only be able to battle this time before the deadline, he hasnt replied yet.

And now I got into game, saw he sent me mail in game to ask me when I can play, so what do we do now?

Edited by yangsam
Just now, yangsam said:

so I was supposed to battle Sebat now(I sent sebat mail first with 4 available times and we agreed on this time), which is the last time I can be in game before deadline.(which is now 11pm for me and I got work tomorrow 830 am)

I waited for sparkie's pm since sub was called and got nothing so I finally sent him pm 3 hours ago to tell him that I was only be able to battle this time before the deadline, he hasnt replied yet.

And now I got into game, saw he sent me mail in game to ask me when I can play, so what do we do now?

Weren't you subbed and supposed to play Sparkie?

6 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Weren't you subbed and supposed to play Sparkie?

yes, he should take the action to set up a time with me and he did that by in game mail

and now I just saw that mail in game, I sent him pm on forums 3 hours ago but he didnt reply till now.

Just now, yangsam said:

yes, he should take the action to set up a time with me and he did that by in game mail

and now I just saw that mail in game, I sent him pm on forums 3 hours ago but he didnt reply till now.

Oh my bad I misread your previous message. woops