Does Suneet even know what VGC is?!

Apparently I do

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-559394318 I won game 1

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-559405469 Linken won game 2

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-559411753 I won game 3

gg Linken and Giants

Edited by Suneet
Caterpies #1

Congrats Caterpies, you guys were the better team and deserved the win.

----------------------------------------------

Time for individual shoutouts:

1) Kriliin - You did good majority of the time but honestly man, you didn't do well in the finals at all. Sorry for being so blunt.

2) Xilias - I really can't accept "misclick" as an excuse in the finals. I really can't.

3) BB - You held your own and won in finals, not much else to say.

4) Frags - Thanks for carrying us as much as you could bro. Was nice to be in the same team with you for once. 

5) Mnemosyne - Maybe if you focus more on your shortcomings rather than blaming every loss due to a 50/50, RNG or matchup, you might someday win.

6) Linken - Thanks for being the bye that all our opponents needed to get an early start.

7) DestructX - You were essentially dead but at least you won when you had to.

8) Zigh - You impressed for me for your first season. Doc was arguably the toughest matchup and I can't fault you for losing that.

9) SoyHector - Probably one of the other players who was quite passionate and you stepped into a tier you hadn't played at all. So massive respect to you for that.

10) Giantpipe - I heard you got a girlfriend bro, so I guess you're the real winner here

-------------------------------------------------------

I honestly don't know how salty my post sounds like, but I needed to be honest over here. This experience deters me from signing up for further PSLs because it's hard to expect a certain commitment from everyone. Maybe I expected too much or I take this game too seriously but if I put effort or time into something, then yes I do take it seriously. I propose that future PSL tiers be limited to 6 or 8 because that's then 32 or 16 (respectively) bad players that don't get drafted. I know our community is large and all, but I truly do believe that only the best should be able to play in this competition. If anything, certain players just don't belong here and it's important that they finally earn their spot instead of actually trying to fill in a vacant one. 

Peace!

Edited by NikhilR
5 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

6) Linken - Thanks for being the bye that all our opponents needed to get an early start.

just for the record, i did sign up for dpp primarily...

so the signs and warnings were there ^^

EDIT: But i guess this seasosn was a lowpoint in my "career". Gonna need a break so...

Spoiler

Edited by Linken