[PSL7] CHAMPIONSHIP

Welp. Another terrific action and shittalk-packed season behind the belt. PSL is truely an awesome experience. Sad all the hype will die now it's over though, but luckily we got Orange's cup to get hyped about. As my 3rd PSL season and probably worst I have got to say I still enjoyed it to it's fullest and sure hope there will be more coming down the road.

Anyways shoutouts:

Yubel for being a sexy French beast <3

Docco for being the god carry and always keeping us motivated with the choke gifs in our team PM.

Imabe cause I've always seen him as my son 

Suneet for being the best Indian-Irish guy a man could wish for 

Kevola for being my man

Toast for being Asian

Fappbro for being himself

Aerun for being breakout player YOU FUCKERS ROBBED HIM

Gunthug for slaying that pussay

LegendP for living up to his name

C-C-C-C-C-COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

My boy Coolio:

He ain't no kay nor no Kanzo. He is the Randy Orton of MMO. The John Cena of Managers. THE AGGRON OF NU. HE AIN'T TO BE STOPPED.

Jovi for being the best moral support out there (100% legit)

StyleLife for lending me comps, helping me teambuild and trying to rob PSL for the full duration now.

B9 B 9 nuff said

Leviiticus for being dank

Rendiz for turning to asscancer

Mnemosyne for his great guide that helped everybody in Africa improve their NU 

Forf for farming berries

Mike for rhyming with uguu

Tor for always betting on me even tho being on a 0-3 losing streak(man i love that guy)

KANZOOOOO BOSS o7

Tranz for being superb if u get me

Dreakyn for having long hair

Nik for helping me practice that one time

Bilburt for being a uguublock

Schleep for being black

Kaos for having looking like a hippo

Harry for looking like a rhino

AND MY BOY @Quint

RESPEKK MY BOY

cool story: i was taking a shit when i figured out that we won, or it  could be a shitty story if u insist

---

@Aerun not gonna lie at the beginning of the season i thought coolio was crazy for buying u cause i thought u were shit. turns out i'm not wrong because you pulled through and carried the team gj

@kevola i was teammates with you last season (i think lololol) as well and i knew u had it in u, i beliebed in you. cant believe coolio was gonna trade u amirite

@LegendP u make me sad sometimes where did ur memes go

@Fabbroo dabdabdab

@Toast what a great guy can't believe you carried the team this season. good job

@znk26 i love u sexy why so op? u didnt choke in the finals and carried us there, ezpz. paola is proud

@ShadowGary bro u did shit this season but ik u truly carried in the finals. u scared frags too much so thats why he couldnt coach. ez.

@DoctorPBC

Image result for i am the captain meme
thx for carrying me :*

@Gunthug thought u were shit the whole season long but u pulled through in the finals. im proud of u good job u can celebrate by drinking again
@Suneet you may not have played many matches this season but i can honestly say you are a pretty good waterboy. you may not have played the tiers you wanted to but you took in the effort to get those Ws, keep it going
@Imabetheverybest1 we did it for u

@DaftCoolio cant believe youd trade kev, what a bad manager

ggggggggggggggggggg carried meme when

wow spoiler messed up but fuck u all we won idgaf

oh i cant forget this person

@Osuki lmao gg nppb thx for always coaching me

Edited by Toast

Ok, my turn now

This season helped me to be active with the game again, I had a lot of fun battling around with top tier players. PSL is probably the best competition in pokemmo and I'm sad that this season is over.

I had a lot of fun with the caterpies, my best PSL season so far.

Shout outs to:

@kevola for being a very cool team mate and practicing every week with me, you helped me a lot

@DoctorPBC for being a friend, even tho when you spam me in game for shinies, you fucker, but seriously, you're a beast

@LegendP we didn't really talk a lot together, but I always believed in you and you're op af

@znk26 you're a monster, nothing else to say

@Toast you always believed in me like I always believed in you, you're op

@ShadowGary for being a good hard worker team mate and cool af

@Fabbroo you're a beast and chill af, dabdab

@Suneet you always believed in us even if you didn't play a lot, but you did very well when you played your matches

@Imabetheverybest1 I'm sad af that you had to leave and you couldn't play finals with us, one of those caterpies MVPs

@Gunthug I always believed in you, glad we got you in a trade, you're op

@DaftCoolio for being a good manager, always believed in us

@Draekyn for believing in me everytime, love u bb

@Tranzmaster ^^^^ same as drae, love u too bb

Also thanks to the VVVV boys who believed in me, I love y'all xoxo

Also fuck you jovi for always betting against me, glad I made you losing your money tho huehue

I really enjoyed to duel with you caterpies, see you guys next season hopefully

Feel like I should do some shoutouts now

I really enjoyed my psl experience. I'm glad I got to do it with a really cool bunch of people. Made some friendships in the process as well. Was fun as always to play against top tier players. Bring on next season!

@Aerun - Thanks for practising and testing teams with me every week, It really helped me out. Knew from w1 you were gonna prove a lot of people wrong

@DoctorPBC - Your memes always make me laugh, and you carried so ty

@LegendP - You're bae, you always log on outa nowhere and snatch the win for us so ty 

@znk26 - You legit turn me on, like seriously

@Toast - I started to fall in love with you when you stopped coolio from trading me. Oh and also ty for doing calcs for me, woulda timed out if it wasn't for you

@ShadowGary - This man will never lose a play offs match

@fabrooo - you're a pretty cool guy, glad i got to know you through psl

@Suneet - Caterpie's second best Indian - I love you tho, always ready to step into the ring when someone was down and actually clutched a few victories for the team. Thanks man!

@Imabetheverybest1 - this one's for you. Thanks for clutching week in and week out. 

@Gunthug - pretty chill guy, glad I got to know you more through psl. fuck you for losing me 2m tho ;), jokes. Thanks for pulling through in the finals, was a really key win

@DaftCoolio - bad manager tbh, almost sold me, enuff said. (Buy me again next season, playing for you is really fun)

Would like to thank @Zymogen for being shit so I get more confidence in myself

Would like to thank @Coge for helping me test and teambuild 

@Oltan for being the only person who asks me for math jokes and stories

@TheChampionMike for pm'ing me without fail before every game saying "Don't forget spikes this time" 

@xSparkie @Bilburt for being sexy

Edited by kevola

My turn now, it's been a slice caterpies. Sad to say im now sharing the title of most successful PSL player with coolio but hype non-the less

@Aerun you came outta left field, held down OU1 and picked up a ton of solid wins, you out performed what everyone expected

@kevola I pushed for coolio to trade you, guess I'm a trade uguu because him not listening was one of his better decisions. Solid squad member 10/10 would reccomend

@LegendP I expected a bit more tbh, you an awesome player and it didn't quite show. You did pull off a clutch win in the semi final and we wouldn't be here without you

@FABBRO I told coolio to trade you, but mostly as a joke because I traded you last season. You got some epic wins and really helped push the squad, except the one week you went missing. <3

@Toast 

@znk26 8-2 squad together mah boy, OP buy

@shadowgay I told coolio to trade you too, maybe he should have, maybe not... You still a gem in my eyes though

@Gunthug congrats on breaking the playoff streak,you did better than spaint and for that I thank you for being not a total disappointment 

@Suneet You clutched VGC hard this week, thanks for being an awesome bench warmer/impact player

@Imabetheverybest1 wherever you are, your wins really pushed the team through difficult times. The BEST vgc player this season by a mile

@Elcoolio part of me really wants to thank you, part of me wants also wants to poop on your face for holding half of my all time best PSL player glory. Grats on the win coachman! (Inb4 omfg he coached doc)

Doc out