#Johtoday

On 5/30/2023 at 11:33 PM, Kyu said:

Planeamos un evento del 11.º aniversario para julio o agosto, dependiendo de cómo vaya el calendario.

It would be nice to name the new implementations as: PokeMMO Fest 2023, In this case it would be PokeMMO Johto Fest 2023. so as not to ruin the upcoming anniversaries.

Edited by keirama
6 hours ago, IHackedRNG said:

why 11th anniversay event? and not another name for it?

It will ruin everything is special in "Aniversary" 

Obv y’all never had a gf if you think anniversary happened once every 10 yrs

It's good to know that after this anniversary we have to wait only 11 months for next anniversary, because this anniversary got delayed due to Johto preparation.

I wish the devs a successful preparation for the new region and for the anniversary. The best event of PokeMMO is the anniversary event for me. I am very excited to play the new event.

On 5/30/2023 at 11:33 PM, Kyu said:

We plan on an 11th Anniversary Event for July or August, depending how the schedule goes.

Thank you for this. I think it is the first time that at least I see that they give information before the event arrives, it puts it closer to the community that wants to know what happens with the game that they like so much and get excited about things that will come. So I don't have to get excited about things that won't come haha. A hug and continue the successes!