Johto, the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.... of course meme.

8 hours ago, Quakkz said:

im not sure if you know what QOL features are

You may want to research quality of life before embarrassing your self even more. QOL improvements aren't just isolated to small fixes... it's anything that improves the quality of the game...

Silly smooth brains 

Edited by Syntexqt
3 minutes ago, Syntexqt said:

You may want to research quality of life before embarrassing your self even more. QOL improvements aren't just isolated to small fixes... it's anything that improves the quality of the game...

Silly smooth brains 

At least you looked up the correct part of it now, good job.

4 hours ago, LeZenor said:

i’d make the trick house a community-driven event that works similarly to mario maker, players make it, other players pay a fee to play that adds up to the reward or something, the more challenging it is the more the reward grows or somethin

That is such a good idea, this game is a MMO but outside of PvP it's a single player game with a chatbox. Instanced activities would be hype too, you can link with other players to do Contest, but imagine if the link thing was used for other things (outside of trash co-op once a year events), like instanced Bug catching Contest in the upcoming Johto for example, or making some Battle Frontier/Trainer Tower  multiplayer/tournament. 

• 2 months later...

devs confirmed Rache to be the GOAT I saw it myself in the changelog

As for new content, I’d rather have more QoL updates like those we’ve been having lately (and I assume are easier to implement than more complex fun ideas) before getting completely new features, but of course those aren’t mutually exclusive and could be developed at the same time 🙂

28 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

Whoops! My bad! F me! 😕

I really hope this doesn't come off as rude, but please do yourself the favor of validating your facts before sharing it with the community. I have seen a number of times where the development team had to correct your statements and it makes you untrustworthy. 

For example, if you ever see any interesting statements/comments by the development team or staff, you can take a screenshot and save it for future references and to validate in case you are uncertain before sharing with the community. It's difficult to remember everything and we can't always rely on our memory. 🙂

Have a nice day and weekend.