Raikou encounter rate - Unpopular opinion

Enpure

One of the points I believe was to make the trio more easily accessible to the PVP community. Although you could buy one after a few gym reruns, it doesn't seem too accessible, especially if you'd like it as an OT. I understand grinding in an MMO is part of the experience, I just wish they did something more creative with it like they did with the boss battles in Johto. Those felt tough yet rewarding in my personal opinion. 

Edited by AcidChrist
16 minutes ago, AcidChrist said:

One of the points I believe was to make the trio more easily accessible to the PVP community. Although you could buy one after a few gym reruns, it doesn't seem too accessible, especially if you'd like it as an OT. I understand grinding in an MMO is part of the experience, I just wish they did something more creative with it like they did with the boss battles in Johto. Those felt tough yet rewarding in my personal opinion. 

Rather than have a ridiculous encounter rate, maybe just have it finish all elite 4s, rather than a mindless encounter rate. Still rewarding that you finished the content (takes time). Or, limit it to 1 per account if it's gonna be a low encounter rate so it holds its value. There isn't that much to do in Johto so it's a huge time waste trying to find it other then the fact of just capturing Raikou itself.

good thing im not a pvp player!

right?

what do you mean i'm not allowed to >>> shiny hunt <<< this thing because it's only one encounter with an undisclosed shiny rate that you get one shot at, except you're not gonna create thousands of accounts and run through johto thousands of times just to get another shot at finding a shiny legendary?

image_2023-09-21_212120179.png.fb34bb7dd6cbab26ac1bd8c02377537b.png

yes it does feel lazy and it needs a new system

15 minutes ago, BIood said:

good thing im not a pvp player!

right?

what do you mean i'm not allowed to >>> shiny hunt <<< this thing because it's only one encounter with an undisclosed shiny rate that you get one shot at, except you're not gonna create thousands of accounts and run through johto thousands of times just to get another shot at finding a shiny legendary?

image_2023-09-21_212120179.png.fb34bb7dd6cbab26ac1bd8c02377537b.png

yes it does feel lazy and it needs a new system

That's the point of a legendary...that there is only one.

5 minutes ago, Enpure said:

That's the point of a legendary...that there is only one.

image.png.e787a5450b123e5552beccb21df21565.png

pretty irrelevant tbh

im bothered by the fact you cannot effectively hunt shiny legendaries and that they're distributed in the laziest way possible, even if you could only catch one im sure there would be better ways to implement it in a way that allows you to shiny hunt for them

i can still make loads of alts to get as many legendaries as i want to so it's not an exclusive thing

hell it's an mmo make it unbearably difficult to grind for just dont make it impossible, see shedinja for example it's a realistic yet extremely difficult hunt, but the point is not a lot of people have it yet it's completely plausible unlike this silly legendary dog right here

Edited by BIood
11 hours ago, BIood said:

image.png.e787a5450b123e5552beccb21df21565.png

pretty irrelevant tbh

im bothered by the fact you cannot effectively hunt shiny legendaries and that they're distributed in the laziest way possible, even if you could only catch one im sure there would be better ways to implement it in a way that allows you to shiny hunt for them

i can still make loads of alts to get as many legendaries as i want to so it's not an exclusive thing

hell it's an mmo make it unbearably difficult to grind for just dont make it impossible, see shedinja for example it's a realistic yet extremely difficult hunt, but the point is not a lot of people have it yet it's completely plausible unlike this silly legendary dog right here

or just make it all regions so it doesn't feel like you're wasting days and can actually do content while finding them.

I agree, ik it is a legendary so it is supposed to be special but damn its like they chose the most boring ass way to do that

Like for example, Mt. Silver only being accessible after completing OT dex is cool because it directly rewards player dedication, at most some luck needed for phenos but there are callouts for that. Even shaymin was nicely done.

Legendary dogs though? 100% luck lmao have fun doing the exact same repetitive shit for hours on end just to watch someone be lucky and get it within half an hour. Like bruh having to put in many hours for some pixels on the screen is ok if at least the effort required is clearly defined, only exceptions should be purely cosmetic stuff such as shinies

Edited by Zanesc
13 minutes ago, NinaVII said:

The rates for Raikou are brutal. Took me about 14 days and 300+ lures to get him. I think the rates for Suicune were a little higher.

I wish we could breed legendaries to get rid of some of them and have lvl 1 legendaries to use for story.

So more people can make money out of it and spam new accounts.
The richy rich people can easily egg hunt shiny legendaries... 

And that on repeat every month? A constantly up and down of supply and demand

Edited by Darkoure
6 minutes ago, justme1306 said:

for a legendary they are pretty easy to get - they should be WAY harder to get and then they would have some value - like the shinies for example if they were 1/4k they would worth 25/50k per shiny - lowest shiny is probably around 900k because of the odds

it's not about being hard, it's that the odds are pathetically low and only in Johto. Why do I wanna play this to left and right arrow key for 60+ hours. Yawn.

Icic...but there is only complain's now. Tbh idgaf if the Hunt Takes me 10 or 100h. In the end i decide,do i Like the endreward that mutch? Do i do it myself or do i drop a Milli in gtl...

Im a grinder^^ 

Main Account took me EZ 20h

2nd ACC was a 2h adventure

So If you sonwflake that mutch about an ,,EZ" hunt and you are okay with the mutch more ,,hard" hussle for shaymin...please drop ideas at least...what can they Change? Do you want a Tablet hunt again or what(shaymin)? Or raid Kinda Things^^ explain your thoughts...

I give you guys the Point that the way of it now might look loveless and we all want the same.. the best game possible and nice Pokemon