[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Night time hunt makes me really exhausted. The obstacle in this hunt is that the night time in PokeMMO collides with my sleeping hours (midnight and early morning) so I only have 2 hunting times (afternoon and evening). I didn't expect much because in this hunt there were 2 other Pokemon besides Murkrow, which is Misdreavus and Golbat. Without phases, this hunt is finally over!image.thumb.jpeg.7c4f4b7702059eabb1e4c9133f18e0df.jpegimage.png.4dd2bf2f03ec76a26b6fe25183d25a34.png

Nerve-racking moment!

Finally, a shiny Drifblim, I have damp mon. there shouldn't be any problems, right?

image.thumb.jpeg.b8ba6bf4503d5dc92ecf55f1db547c16.jpeg

Well, I was so careless. I was eliminating the other Drifblim but I didn't realize that I had killed the Drifblim that using the move destiny bond. So, My Quagsire died.

image.png.38d6df7fda5aed20ec22d1d83f5fff2a.png

On the next turn, my only hope was sporing the shiny and kill the other before it woke up. Luckily, the last 3 Drifblim decided to selfdestruct on the same turn leaving the shiny Drifblim alone. I don't want to risk they woke up and selfdestruct, so I decided to masterball it. (thankyou global chat for the advice)

image.png.4d613820903291dc535ab60308f0cde9.png

Edited by PSTLV