[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 1

11 minutes ago, ShadowGary said:

I think I do, but I'm talking about the fact of you calling Q a liar when he didn't know who Gaz was :/

technically, he's telling the truth, but he missed vital info from his story which changes it a a lot.

Edited by KaynineXL
wow that spelling lmao
3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I would take this statement seriously if my post wouldn't contain UFO and Mountain

I would take your post seriously if you weren't such a joker all the time

Is this how shit talk works?

Probably not

I have 7 more weeks to practice at it

Saturday:

KingBowser vs Zeikooo - around 7:20 pm GMT (2:20pm EDT)

Spartacus vs Yubel - 11pm GMT/ 6pm EDT (sunday 7am in spartacus timezone)

Sunday:

pIata vs eloyriptor - 9pm CEST (8pm GMT / 3pm EDT)

Shamelessly stolen from Kuro.

Bowser v Zeiko is in ~~2 hours 35 minutes, Sparty v Ugly Yubel in ~~6 hours

@RysPicz

Gazelli joined both of our teams as an alt. On his main he left Lyle a long time ago because he got into it with teammates. Then he raged when I wouldn't let him back in (JJ rule). He sneaks back in and gets kicked. Now he's trying to call out the team, a team that consists of some of his closest friends, because he wasn't man enough to just openly tell me who he was and that he really wanted to be in lyle. 

I'm just so fucking done.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

@RysPicz

Gazelli joined both of our teams as an alt. On his main he left Lyle a long time ago because he got into it with teammates. Then he raged when I wouldn't let him back in (JJ rule). He sneaks back in and gets kicked. Now he's trying to call out the team, a team that consists of some of his closest friends, because he wasn't man enough to just openly tell me who he was and that he really wanted to be in lyle. 

who cares?

34 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@RysPicz

I don't wanna discuss inside-team matters on forums, especially during PSL where the team belongingness does not matter but I'll make this straight and let's end this argument.

I did not know about his situation in LYLE and honestly it does not interest me at all. What's happening in your team is not my business.

Inside Aura he acted differently, he was (is) liked and earned his place. Everyone makes mistakes. You kicked him before he had a chance to explain himself, hence I'm not surprised he's calling your team out (although from my perspective it's not the team which should take the responsibility but you, at least I would as a leader). I spoke with him and then gave him a chance to explain himself in front of the whole team, which he did.

Now, let's end this argument. This is PSL. And team Mountain is shit

Edited by RysPicz

Hey, this just happened to me. I went to Best Buy with my friend. My friend broke two televisions. I bought one of those televisions and I didn’t tell Best Buy the television was broken when I bought it. One week later, I returned to Best Buy and asked for a refund. Best Buy gave me a refund.

However, if Best Buy knew that I knew I was buying a broken television, would I still have been refunded? I bought a broken television for 100$ and I got a broken television. I am therefore a satisfied customer, right? 

1 minute ago, lamerb said:

Hey, this just happened to me. I went to Best Buy with my friend. My friend broke two televisions. I bought one of those televisions and I didn’t tell Best Buy the television was broken when I bought it. One week later, I returned to Best Buy and asked for a refund. Best Buy gave me a refund.

However, if Best Buy knew that I knew I was buying a broken television, would I still have been refunded? I bought a broken television for 100$ and I got a broken television. I am therefore a satisfied customer, right? 

Spoiler

0d2f4e61946498bf2c954b431fb70a34.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.