[PSL 7] Week Five

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Like mentioned before, I was not online during Parke's match. I was also not playing with Parke's account. GMs have my full authorization to prove by IP address information if I was using Parke's account during the time of PSL match because I wasn't.

And P.S. Fuck you. Fuck all of you.

Likewise. I already said the same to @Bearminator ingame and he checked, and im sure nothing kek.

Angmar lost lets get over it. I dont think orange is involved at all. Pretty sure there was no ghosting involved cant say the same for coaching and to be honest i dont care if parkee was coached, i didnt say anything cause i didnt care who coached who if ever there was something like that.. i paid 18.5k for angmar cause i knew he can win in doubles and not anyone in the whole kakuna team is better than him in this tier.. so bottomline yes im very very disapointed and sad not because there was coaching or ghosting involved but because angmar lost. I dont blame him tho, nobody is undying in this game even the psl god spartacusgd had a few bad loses.

Edited by SpartacusGD
I forgot some words
  • Munya locked this topic