Who do you think is the Richest Players right now in the game?

30 minutes ago, McTermi said:

I'm gonna bring up my personal opinion here, since most comments were kinda troll. In the early Days until 2015 i would say we have to actually vote for Uair (2012, dunno if He got rmt 2012 or  13, notorious dude). After that i would say People from Wölf and Mr for a good couple of years, just to Name a few Alphamale and his likes + Flareblitzz and the Fam. After 2015 i have to fairly say, that there is probably no real way to bring up the Nr. 1 point with China joining the Game. No one knows how much RP some whales have really bought and i would just say, that there are surely Accounts with a Networth of 50b or even more. Shootout to my Richmans @awkways @YettoDie @Sectionalist  @Akshit @ProfesorEinsteinnn @TerresaJust to Name some Honorabel Names here

If you see what @Ryu or @Rache has you'd mention them as well. Ryu imo is the richest player right now or rache. 1 of them takes the title. Alphamale was never the richest because he only had shinies and no OP limiteds. You can compare him to Uiar in his prime. He was the richest in his time but right now he won't be close. If we talk about the richest players... Baron would legit be the King. He had all vanities. Multiple of each... I'm talking about desus's.. storm's... helmets.. kyu's  including 90% of all the party hats. He was banned due to rmt but holy shit he was loaded. The reason why these pre- 2015 vanities are worth so much is because the playerbase wasn't near what it is now and the moment these limiteds were released they were not bulked or at least collected as no one anticipated the value jump like today. But the list you mentioned is true and they are te top dogs. Kudos to them. Don't forget @Gilan or @Tyrone. The desu colorable is indeed the epitome. Much Love.

Edit: Honorabel mention I'll add @Quakkz. Very knowledgeable guy and probably the hardest grinding guy I know. He'll be one of the top soon.

Edited by Goku
1 hour ago, Goku said:

Don't forget @Gilan or @Tyrone. The desu colorable is indeed the epitome. Much Love.

Basically all my wealth is summed up in the labcoat. Everything else I have is a rounding error in comparison lol.

Though, probably the best 15m pokeyen investment ever in PokeMMO history lmao (yes that’s how much I originally paid for the colorable labcoat). Fun fact, the colored labcoat was less desirable than the regular white labcoat. This was because pure white as a color was desired and you couldn’t achieve it with the colored version, and dyes did not yet exist. However, I had the foresight to know dyes would eventually be added and things would change such that the colored labcoat would become the runescape partyhat of PokeMMO.

3 hours ago, Gilan said:

Basically all my wealth is summed up in the labcoat. Everything else I have is a rounding error in comparison lol.

Though, probably the best 15m pokeyen investment ever in PokeMMO history lmao (yes that’s how much I originally paid for the colorable labcoat). Fun fact, the colored labcoat was less desirable than the regular white labcoat. This was because pure white as a color was desired and you couldn’t achieve it with the colored version, and dyes did not yet exist. However, I had the foresight to know dyes would eventually be added and things would change such that the colored labcoat would become the runescape partyhat of PokeMMO.

As someone with a runescape background and very aware of the limited items and how they increase, it's a damn shame I didn't hold onto all mine...

I was a comp player though, and money wasn't circling around then so I had to sell up 😧

3 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

As someone with a runescape background and very aware of the limited items and how they increase, it's a damn shame I didn't hold onto all mine...

I was a comp player though, and money wasn't circling around then so I had to sell up 😧

tbf, you probably had much more fun with the game than I did by just holding onto the vanities, rather than cashing out and having a ton of comp teams.

23 hours ago, Thekingofglory said:

why not @Terresa?He can price the party hat at will

she's gorl i guess not boy . also i havent see anyone have party hat except her for more than 15 months lol , ig she only who have this hat in game , if there isnt any chinese okayer hiding it or smth xd

1 hour ago, razimove said:

this isn't true just so you know

I pretty much knew most players in WOLF. I did a lot of trades with a lot of people and I know what Alphamale had. A lot of people from Tala that time moved to GXNO after it end and split to WOLF among other teams. While he was boasting his many starters there were already players in MR with literally "Boxes" of shinies who still play to this day. Yes he was one of the goats that time but if he is to return right now with what he had he'd be okay and not insane imo. That time "shinies" were just > "limited vanities" and I'm 100% sure he didn't bulk the latter. 

42 minutes ago, Goku said:

I pretty much knew most players in WOLF. I did a lot of trades with a lot of people and I know what Alphamale had. A lot of people from Tala that time moved to GXNO after it end and split to WOLF among other teams. While he was boasting his many starters there were already players in MR with literally "Boxes" of shinies who still play to this day. Yes he was one of the goats that time but if he is to return right now with what he had he'd be okay and not insane imo. That time "shinies" were just > "limited vanities" and I'm 100% sure he didn't bulk the latter. 

Like you would know anything...🤡

1 hour ago, Goku said:

The nostalgia this brings me is unreal. Tala -> LxV -> GxNO -> WOLF -> Mr  ❤️

4 hours ago, Goku said:

I can assure you alpha had vanities, and no there werent, I was one of the OG shiny traders back then, and I could probably name most. He still had quite a few limiteds back then, ofc he didnt bulk on skulls, dude wasnt even that active by then.