Johto? OR Hype Bait?

Can update or comment all day, but kinda dont believe it at this point. If so this is monumental. But I hold 0 reservations this is true until it happens, WEVE ALL BEEN LIED TO ALREADY FAR TOO MUCH.

I hope this is true, but I have Months of doubt built up.

KyuDoS posting themselves holds 0 credibility at this point.

More action, less words.

KyuDoS.PNG

19 minutes ago, BiuBiv said:

while the last thing that kyu said was almost 2 months ago

Hide contents

Like I said, words have been sprinkled on the player base before, words that were not true. I don't want words anymore, id rather see results.

1 hour ago, PinkWings said:

People really be mad when they get no info, and still when they get it

That's the MMO community for you, I'll guarantee once it comes out people will complain about how "this wasn't implemented" and "that wasn't implemented" or "it was too easy" and try to justify the delay for why it should've been better.

You'll also get another large section of the community complaining how easy/boring the region is, and the remainder immediately starting to beg for BW2, Kalos or other unrealistic stuff.

19 minutes ago, Imperial said:

That's the MMO community for you, I'll guarantee once it comes out people will complain about how "this wasn't implemented" and "that wasn't implemented" or "it was too easy" and try to justify the delay for why it should've been better.

You'll also get another large section of the community complaining how easy/boring the region is, and the remainder immediately starting to beg for BW2, Kalos or other unrealistic stuff.

how DARE people complain about the fact that we were supposed to get an update months ago and instead we got radio silence! 

We all get that life happens, and that a lot of things can slow down the development of such a game. But a little bit more COMMUNICATION wouldn’t hurt. It’s been a recurring theme for 10 years now, no one is asking for unreasonable stuff, just maybe a weekly or even monthly update as to what’s up with the game.

3 minutes ago, Doctor said:

how DARE people complain about the fact that we were supposed to get an update months ago and instead we got radio silence! 

We all get that life happens, and that a lot of things can slow down the development of such a game. But a little bit more COMMUNICATION wouldn’t hurt. It’s been a recurring theme for 10 years now, no one is asking for unreasonable stuff, just maybe a weekly or even monthly update as to what’s up with the game.

But that's the thing, even though communication could be better, once they do communicate an update, people latch onto that and hold it against them like ransom. 

29 minutes ago, Imperial said:

But that's the thing, even though communication could be better, once they do communicate an update, people latch onto that and hold it against them like ransom. 

Not really, people just want to know what’s happening. Sure, you can find deranged people everywhere and some will complain no matter what, that’s a given. But once devs give an estimated time of arrival, further delays should be announced, instead of going full radio silence for months and then expecting people to welcome the update as if nothing happened. I can assure you that if we were kept up to date (and we don’t even need details, just a heads up as to what to expect when it comes to timings) people wouldn’t react as negatively as they do when the updates finally drop.

1 hour ago, Imperial said:

i hope they will stop adding regions after this
They can implement fairy type, and z moves/Megaevolutions very easily within the BW meta
With Johto, apart from MAYBE Kanto from HGSS, and Unova from BW2, PokeMMO won't need anything else to be complete in my opinion

22 hours ago, Unidentifiable said:

Johto? OR Hype Bait?

Hype absolutely!

19 hours ago, Petrichor said:

I have to say, don't have any expectations. If you don't, you won't be disappointed ┐( ˘_˘)┌

Hey buddy! It's okay to feel frustrated if there are delays – it's all part of the gaming adventure. Let's learn to navigate through adversities and keep our hopes alive! While it's possible to have another postpone, at least we have a shorter deadline to look forward now. In my opinion, the 10 days for Johto is absolutely a hype and my guess is that it can take up to 13 days (less than 2 weeks).

Johtomorrow!

Edited by MightyMichele

I don't want to be that guy but I recall the messy release of the anniversary event that was hype for March and we didn't see it until June after several delays. I'm not going to bet the farm that it gets released in ten days.

Devs do an amazing job at what they do but they need to hire a spokesperson who only gives updates on development. I would rather them keep us updated on that rather than blowing smoke up our asses. 

This is hype

The same way the anniversary event was hyped then delayed.

Now if it is indeed released in ten days I will be.... Apathetic...

My excitement went from "WOW JOHTO IS COMING" to "another region... Neat" because I'm used to devs keeping us in the dark.... 

I'm actually surprised kyu even said ten days... Like at this point just shut the f up until Johto is actually done...

No more fucking guesstimates on when it's coming because if they miss another date I'll be annoyed even more than I am now... Last year I missed the bulk of the anniversary event because I called off on kyus word which was bullshit because it got delayed until June.

7 hours ago, Andr3a281093 said:

i hope they will stop adding regions after this
They can implement fairy type, and z moves/Megaevolutions very easily within the BW meta
With Johto, apart from MAYBE Kanto from HGSS, and Unova from BW2, PokeMMO won't need anything else to be complete in my opinion

Indeed bro i hate 3D And their 3D work is terrible And I guess if there were no bw2, then johto would likely be the last region of mmo