Johto, the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.... of course meme.

40 minutes ago, Andr3a281093 said:

Probably the only one thing, apart from fairy type, that this game still misses lmao
But we already have Unova so I won't blame the staff if they will decide to never add it lol

This means nothing, you know right? Devs could easily wipe Unova and add Unova 2. As well as they could wipe Fire red and add Heart Gold kanto. Nothing really stops them from doing that.

2 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

This means nothing, you know right? Devs could easily wipe Unova and add Unova 2. As well as they could wipe Fire red and add Heart Gold kanto. Nothing really stops them from doing that.

No ok, FOR SURE adding Unova from BW2 is not as costly as Kalos and so on
But if I were a gamedev, and heard all the time people from all over the world saying ''ok the moment you add this region I'll be back to the game'' and after that ''ok I've finished Johto/Unova from BW2/whatever region, now I'll stop playing until the new region'' I don't know if, in Kyu and Desu's place I would be that motivated at adding new regions
It's like people don't really care about PokeMMO itself, but mostly at playing a main series game the way they want
But this is just my perception

Edited by Andr3a281093

Instead of just wishing for new regions which people will get bored of after completing in a few days, I'd rather existing features get worked on such as:

• Implementing Pokemon Contests in either Hoenn or Sinnoh
  • Implementing the Battle Frontier that has a high difficulty and rewards prizes based on how many times you complete each run and defeat each boss (in the mainstream games you had the silver and gold medals)
  • Implementing the Sinnoh Underground
  • Implementing the Unova Battle Subway
  • Continuing to balance out PvP and PvE mechanics 
  • Create some interesting activites in existing places (e.g. Black/White City in Unova)

No Kalos, BW2, Fairy types, etc... just complete existing features and add new events.

28 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Instead of just wishing for new regions which people will get bored of after completing in a few days, I'd rather existing features get worked on such as:

• Implementing the Battle Frontier that has a high difficulty and rewards prizes based on how many times you complete each run and defeat each boss (in the mainstream games you had the silver and gold medals)
  • Create some interesting activites in existing places (e.g. Black/White City in Unova)

No Kalos, BW2, Fairy types, etc... just complete existing features and add new events.

Aren't Hoenn contests already available?
I thought they were
Anyway in general I agree with you, but apart from your points I would add fairy type anyway
Or at least change weaknesses and resistances
Steel and dragon types are so so broken before XY

Edited by Andr3a281093
36 minutes ago, Imperial said:

can we get the trick house pls

This realistically is the next region to be added. It will just replace the current Black/White with Black2/White2, pretty straightforward and we'll have some news areas, but that's basically it.

In the meantime, I hope the focus shifts to implementing Legendary & Mythical encounters to their respective areas (across all regions) with battles similar to Red Gyarados and Giratina. They could also rotate around similar to Alpha's but on a longer timeframe (daily or weekly)? This would help add meaningful content that currently feels missing from our post-game PVE experience. ("Dungeons" are not necessary IMO - So this would require a lot less work)

From there, maybe the focus can shift towards going back and adding some missing features, such as Sinnoh's Battle Frontier and Underground.

With Johto's release about to be behind us, we've truly reached a huge milestone and I'm looking forward to see where the devs decide to take us next! (just more communication pls)

For all i know here was BW2 may Not Happen yet according to Devs thou... I know it's because of the Map got Expanded & more Hidden Story around there but! I had a Feeling that if the Devs were trying to Add these More Storyline, some of Half of it will Not be Implemented & Unabled to Keep your Legendary Pokémons for too long also!

#Kalosmorrow

8 hours ago, Enlightt said:

This realistically is the next region to be added. It will just replace the current Black/White with Black2/White2, pretty straightforward and we'll have some news areas, but that's basically it.

In the meantime, I hope the focus shifts to implementing Legendary & Mythical encounters to their respective areas (across all regions) with battles similar to Red Gyarados and Giratina. They could also rotate around similar to Alpha's but on a longer timeframe (daily or weekly)? This would help add meaningful content that currently feels missing from our post-game PVE experience. ("Dungeons" are not necessary IMO - So this would require a lot less work)

From there, maybe the focus can shift towards going back and adding some missing features, such as Sinnoh's Battle Frontier and Underground.

With Johto's release about to be behind us, we've truly reached a huge milestone and I'm looking forward to see where the devs decide to take us next! (just more communication pls)

For me replacing BW's Unova would be so sad

History mode from BW is too cool to cut it out

You can add and mantain both

BW's Unova for the story mode, BW2's Unova for features and mechanics like PWT and Black Skyscraper/White Tree etc

They could make the travel possible via a Timecapsule like the one from GSC