Lunar New Year 2024: General Event Information Thread.

As i read the changelog,, the abundant shrine is only available with 4 co-op players ( in other word we cant enter the dungeon if theres only 2-3 players right?).

And to enter the dungeon we have to wait like pvp matchmaking signup? Does it mean we wont be able to linked to our friends? So the co-op battle are random? 

Please answer my question, sorry for my bad english 

9 minutes ago, meboy said:

As i read the changelog,, the abundant shrine is only available with 4 co-op players ( in other word we cant enter the dungeon if theres only 2-3 players right?).

And to enter the dungeon we have to wait like pvp matchmaking signup? Does it mean we wont be able to linked to our friends? So the co-op battle are random? 

Oh shoot I just realized that.. 

48 minutes ago, xLari said:

No envelopes this year? 😯

I cannot see any information about Envelopes. But I am hopeful they're available. If they are I will make a list of contents.

45 minutes ago, meboy said:

According to the changelog it does only say for 4 players. So if you have 2 or 3 people in your link someone will be joining by matchmaking.

This will be confirmed for sure though once the servers are back running. 

I'm more on the Previous LNY Evrent tbh... The reason why is because of Raid Battles. I still don't know how to play Raid Battles but, I'm thinking the Rewards of killing Alpha Zodiac Pokémons are the Exp. Candies & Alpha Zodiac Pokémons? Then after the Raid Battles & Beat all of Alpha Zodiac Pokémons, it leads now to Shaymin (Someone will gonna Encounter a Shiny Shaymin if 30k Players has been Encountered 1 by 1?)

15 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

I'm more on the Previous LNY Evrent tbh... The reason why is because of Raid Battles. I still don't know how to play Raid Battles but, I'm thinking the Rewards of killing Alpha Zodiac Pokémons are the Exp. Candies & Alpha Zodiac Pokémons? Then after the Raid Battles & Beat all of Alpha Zodiac Pokémons, it leads now to Shaymin (Someone will gonna Encounter a Shiny Shaymin if 30k Players has been Encountered 1 by 1?)

skill issue

18 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

Personally raid battles give a fresh new appeal to the end game since these are new. We have had events where we find things around the world for a while now, and I appreciate the developer team for trying to give us something new c: 

I'll be Honest! Until now since Feb. 1, I'm Literally Focusing on Finding Suicune & thnx to that Maintenance & Changes from Previous LNY Event & idk if it's Full Queue now or Not, now i had a choices already as the Testing of Raid Battles... If I'm keep Failing it on Raid Battles, i will going to keep Focus Finding Suicune than Raid Battles & it's been 6k Encounter also too lol.