UU Viability Thread

1 minute ago, lamerb said:

Would Bold Porygon be viable?

I think it could potentially switch on Houndoom, Altaria, Manectric, Cradily, Slowking and maybe other stuff.

I also believe Nidoqueen deserve C rank considering it is one of the very few Scizor counters.

Edit: Dodrio S rank as well imo.

I like that porygon idea 

3 hours ago, lamerb said:

Would Bold Porygon be viable?

I think it could potentially switch on Houndoom, Altaria, Manectric, Cradily, Slowking and maybe other stuff.

I also believe Nidoqueen deserve C rank considering it is one of the very few Scizor counters.

Edit: Dodrio S rank as well imo.

If porygon becomes prevalent (which I doubt), houndoom/manectric can just change their ability to prevent porygon from tracing a useful ability. 

I don't know if I'd trust it to come in vs slowking either, if it's max hp/def which porygon probably is if you're considering it a houndoom switch in, it's going to take a lot from stab attacks from slowking.

nidoqueen definitely has a niche in UU. It's versatile and a good mixed wall.

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Why is there no tier discussion threads suggestions anymore?

Anyways, Curse Miltank is cancer.

It depends tbh. Curse Miltank doesn't put much pressure on stall teams. Something as simple as Sableye Toxic will bring it down. For offense teams, it seems rather difficult to stop once it starts to set up. Maybe, just maybe, a Houndoom test ban will make it easier for some special attackers to bring Miltank down. Bold Misdreavus HP Fight/Calm Mind would win against Miltank.

Right now I don't see Miltank as problematic as Houndoom or Dodrio, but it is to some degree a problem indeed. 

Edited by lamerb
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2.07.2016 at 0:26 PM, RysPicz said:

I was unsure where to do it so I'll write here:

When can we get the "NU tier discussion request thread" and it's UU equivalent?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Tyrone unpinned this topic
  • 5 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

"November: Lapras remains Under Used by usage OR the Tier Council will review this case and consider a BL2 ban."

so it's going to stay UU or it's going to stay UU. you're up the creek and missing a or @Tyrone

Reveal hidden contents

pun intended 

If Lapras' usage in September and October in UU are incredibly low, we could decide to let it become NU again, it is a possibility.

6 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Even for you, this makes no sense

it's cause i struggled to fit the pun in. basically i was saying it was missing the comment below me the "or/oar"

5 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

If Lapras' usage in September and October in UU are incredibly low, we could decide to let it become NU again, it is a possibility.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.