[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

52 minutes ago, GingerMatt said:

I've been meaning to make a post for a while, but never had any rares or eggs to share, I had a recent goal of reaching 25 OTs by my 1st year anniversary. A lucky streak in the last couple of days, catching 2 Woobats, an Axew and Gible, and I smashed the goal with 16 days to spare. 

image.png

I've never posted anything here yet, so this is my whole collection so far, 16 from 5x hordes, 4 from 3x hordes and 6 single encounters (no secret). 36k Eevee eggs done on the side, but that will come soon! Thanks to everyone at Team Mr for keeping me going the whole year, and to all the people I've met along the way, its a great community and I'm excited to see what the next year brings!

image.png.90bd67b6b2815c56bcac4e0cb9f82be0.pngimage.png.0f19f30f7884496959c54b4e48218dd8.png

Geez you playing just shy of 12 hours a day since you started... your account is 348 days old, bit less than a year and that is 8352 hours total and you played a bit less than half of that... holy smokes

Edit : 4047 / 348 = 11.6 hours a day. XD

Edited by Goku
17 minutes ago, Goku said:

Geez you playing just shy of 12 hours a day since you started... your account is 348 days old, bit less than a year and that is 8352 hours total and you played a bit less than half of that... holy smokes

Yeah, I get to play a lot while I'm working, its not super efficient, but it adds up!