[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

4 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Wow all those poverty players without money to pay the debts XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

go make some island runs peasants

Reveal hidden contents

that includes you BJ fggt

Reveal hidden contents

I think I'm gonna love calling you BJ

but fr, its only 800k,  whats 800k to a walking bank

14 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

If anyone knows Jice irl ive got an hour to battle him now

Otherwise its gonna have to wait till Sunday evening at the earliest

Wait I'll log in to his acc

even if I lose he'll get the rematch cuz ghosting is allowed amirite?????

8 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Wait I'll log in to his acc

even if I lose he'll get the rematch cuz ghosting is allowed amirite?????

No that would get you and him banned from psl, possibly in game too, and the match would be played by a replacement who isn't a cheater. 

Beat off your dead horse elsewhere 

7 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

It's funny to me how Gazelli is trying insult Bowser's loss even though he is 7-1, and the only person he lost to Frags, is leaps and bounds ahead of most people on this game, in which he also won earlier this PSL which leaves them even.

Meanwhile... Gazelli AKA Subzero AKA Kyzuken(he had to change his name twice because nobody likes him), started the season getting caught trying to cheat with two accounts in PSL, not to mention hidden in LYLE trying to scout me for our week 1 match and then on top of that going 0-3 and deciding he doesn't want to play for his team after he got mad at Destruct for using a lenny face. Oh yeh, he also made a bunch of bets which he refused to pay, what scum.

Give me a break hahaha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Its funny how you are posting here 24/7 and quoting every single post. 

You really deserved this break^^

4f pls no get banned.

also now that the season is almost over i think we should all take a moment of silence for the missed opportunity the ninjas had at stalking the psl threads and answering every post immediately followed by "get ninja'd". the season long pun would have been awesome, but alas it's too late now. rest in peace, you go into the world of jokes never told.