[PSL 7] Week Six

Being benched in PSL is like being benched in Barcelona, sure it's sad, but you're watching Messi while he is training.

As someone who played Bench tier in psl5- I've learned a lot about teambuilding from my teammates, about different builds and just how it feel to play under pressure. Our Team PM on some server was active and we were talking about lot of things. Before psl from my team I've only ever talked to Rigamorty, so it was nice meeting new people.  At first I was feeling really like I'm in wrong place, but even if Greck took me as joke, teammates were really okay towards me, so that was great adventure. 

On 3/7/2017 at 7:31 PM, Gunthug said:

Point was it didn't really matter why he wanted to release them, as long as it wasn't part of a larger conspiracy not to ever give them a shot to play 

Sounds incredibly unfair to me to the players, but who am I to judge. At least come up with a half-decent excuse to release them.

36 minutes ago, Coge said:

Sounds incredibly unfair to me to the players, but who am I to judge. At least come up with a half-decent excuse to release them.

Well if you're arguing that the policy regarding releases should be looked at and altered for next season, I agree with you and I think most do too. But that's just how the rules are right now