i feel so boring in PokeMMO

• Thekingofglory changed the title to i feel so boring in PokeMMO

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. Ultimately PokeMMO is a game and games are played for fun. If  you're not having fun anymore and can't find things in the game to do that you enjoy, perhaps you should take a break from the game. You shouldn't force yourself to do things that you don't enjoy as it's not healthy. The community will still be here to welcome you back if you choose to take a break and come back at some other time 🙂

Hands down, part 2/3 swiped in with a huge hit on the playerbase, tho. Indeed a bit boring logging in.

Everyone is in uncertainty towards part 3. Trying some new HA Starter will cost 1m just for the HA with upwards tendencies. (female at 4m rn)

The event somehow ruined almost all vanity prices in the gtl resulting in many player losing money they farmed up for weeks/month/years.

I dunno. A update never cutted as much from the community as this one. Almost no one is online and if, just a minute to reset GTL inserts or something - if even.

it can get a bit boring rn, especialy with that persistent fog of uncertainty. A lil' heads up from the devs on whats going on would be nice.
Not even a ETA - just a direction, jeez...

Edited by Johnwaynee
2小时前,McTermi 说:

get into Calis Challenge and beat the Battle Factory Record. Im sure, this will take u more then enough time.

what's that?     i havent open sinnoh yet in fact lmaoooo

1小时前,BrokenJoker 说:

ou will be suprized how simply chatting and making friends can help. Most people spend hours in verm just chatting with friends strangers etc and that keeps most of them engaged and playing for years.

chatting with friends yes,but we arent in the same timezone,we only meet few time one day ,and i dont like to speak to strangers

1小时前,BrokenJoker 说:

Nowadays i mostly login to do gym runs and just chat with a few friends.

me too,include u bro

1小时前,lolicong 说:

I cannot agree more

do whatever you like

idk what should i do

so idk what im i like?

Hey I struggled with this for a while bro but what I came to realize is that we should play to do what we enjoy not what we think is "right" or "efficient". I'll give you some options

1. Hunt your most favourite shiny?
2. Try a new PvP tier, or try PvP for the first time?
3. Collect some ribbons on one of your pokemon?
4. Hang out in Verm or in other spots with some like minded people and chat?
5. Work on finishing the Pokedex?
6. Hunt all legendaries and try to get all legendary moves on smeargles?
7. Help out some new players by giving advice or help with story etc?
8. Write a guide for something in the game you don't think has much available information to newer players or even seasoned players?
9. Attend catch events or even PvP events if thats your thing?
10. Join an active team, team events and comradery is awesome in this game and everyone is so nice to each other.
11. Plan a non-official event such as the awesome event 'UrCute' hosted for the fashion contest.

There are much much more things to do in Pokemmo, thats just what came to the top of my head when seeing this post! I really hope you find something that keeps you enjoying the game and what it has to bring! And if not, it is okay to take a break ❤️ 

8小时前,Zephy 说:

Hey I struggled with this for a while bro but what I came to realize is that we should play to do what we enjoy not what we think is "right" or "efficient". I'll give you some options

8. Write a guide for something in the game you don't think has much available information to newer players or even seasoned players?
10. Join an active team, team events and comradery is awesome in this game and everyone is so nice to each other.
11. Plan a non-official event such as the awesome event 'UrCute' hosted for the fashion contest.

There are much much more things to do in Pokemmo, thats just what came to the top of my head when seeing this post! I really hope you find something that keeps you enjoying the game and what it has to bring! And if not, it is okay to take a break ❤️

i wrote a tutorial in chinese,but it's too much to send in english forums xD

12小时前,Elizn 说:

Why not hunt your favourite shiny? 

i feel much boringer

20 hours ago, Zephy said:

Thanks for the tips! Just playing story gets pretty boring. I need to get some variation with other activities.

6 hours ago, MajoraAKC said:

Thanks for the tips! Just playing story gets pretty boring. I need to get some variation with other activities.

no worries, i hella reccomend you look for a cool team to join

Prepare for Halloween event can serve as your motivation:

- get a shiny Krokoodile to lead the Pumpking grind with style.

- Breed some competitive for grind the Kids and or Pumpking.

- Collect medicines.

- Collect PokeYen to purchase at least ten of every new cosmetics from Goodies Bag as well particles.

23 minutes ago, ProfessorBlue said:

There are some like milotic, zard, beldum but

Dittos are so costly 😞 how to manage such gigantic costs 

Grind and grind and grind. Make multiple characters and do gym runs.  With 3 characters you can get up to 1 mil a day easily and then buy like 4 boxes of dittos. You can also snipe gtl. Nothing comes easily.