[OU Invitational] The OUvitational - Announcement Thread - Coming Soon

• Luke changed the title to [OU Invitational] The OUvitational - Announcement Thread - Coming Soon

Invites are being sent out right now, I have tried to do a soft limit of 4 players per team but I believe we went above this twice, as this was just a rule so I didn't invite 10 players from 1 team and not something I was too extreme on sticking by.

After the line-up of 25 confirms they are ok to play, the play-ins will be announced and the qualifiers will start.

All players invited will have 24 hours to accept their invite before I move onto inviting back-up options.

If you aren't invited and feel like you should've been, complaining will do NOTHING for you. I will not listen to it, qualify via play-ins instead. Complaining will just make me laugh at you.

Reminder that this is a BEST OUT OF 3 TOURNAMENT, which will be played WEEKLY.

It is for the top of their game in PokeMMO PVP, the innovators & highest skilled players will succeed in this tournament.

Here is the discord invite for anyone who wishes to join: https://discord.gg/TVsPd3du5F

Edited by Luke

The invites have been sent, the players confirmed (in no particular order) are as follows:

Spoiler

@Frag(Frags)

@camilo7(enchanteur)

@SweeTforU(SweetForU)

@Huargensy(Huargensy)

@MadaraSixSix(MadaraSixSix)

@PoseidonWrath(PoseidonWrath)

@Lunarck(Lunarck)

@loveyun(ForFour)

@heichicoda

@Blu3Breath(Bluebreath)

@Zhikodark(Zhiko)

@kiwi(kiwikidd)

@ArtOfKilling

@Azphiel

@LKrenz
@Mkns1070(Mkns)

@CHUCKunso

@Aerun

@Zokuru

@Axelgor (Axellgor)

@Mlhawk(Mlhawk)

@Wallarro(he changes his names 100 times a month idk at this point)

@Elvessss

Still missing 1 but people kept bugging me SO HERE IT IS. Other 1 will be added when the dumbass replies. Play ins begin in this next week if all goes according to plan, more announcements in the discord.

Edited by Luke

Copied from the discord:

The first play-in will be the "EU Play-In" sign ups will open in 1 hour 15 minutes And the tournament will begin in 2 hours 15 minutes

If you can't make this one / missed this one, don't worry. I intend to host "The American Play-in" and the "Asian Play-in" to ensure that I have tournaments friendly for an arrangement of time-zones.

At exactly 4PM BST ⁠play-in-signups will open. And 32 slots will be available for people to sign up, it is first come first served. So ensure any friends you know who want to play are in the discord ASAP. Anyone found to be signing up on multiple accounts will be permanently banned for the OUvitational 1, and any other tours we decide to host in the future. No exceptions.

Here are the prizes for play-ins:

1st place: 1m + Qualification for main tour

2nd place: Qualification for main tour

THE TOURNAMENT STARTS AT 5PM BST

The challonge will be posted around 30 mins before the tournament starts. You will have 10 minutes after I call you before I start going for back-ups, this is not a TT. I will not delay and waste peoples time for those who can't be bothered to show up. Good luck!

If you wish to join the discord, so you don't miss any sign ups or future qualifiers please join here:

https://discord.gg/WEt2bMpVap