Is 11th Anniversary Event Near?

Sad to say... its now December 1 here on my Philippines Time & the 11th Anniversary Event is now Delayed!? (Not Confirm yet) it supposedly November & Now December has Arrived, guess we are now Focusing on Christmas Event i guess...?

Edited by kenjimAd
Profile Update Revealed

I don't think Tournament will gonna Count that... Last time before Johto Arrived, i was Checking the Tournament Lists & some of Mods says Tournament will be Delayed if Johto already Arrived! That's not Count as 11th Anniversary Event tbh...

4 hours ago, Doctor said:

How is it delayed if they didn’t give us a release date? Please stop making these useless threads every week, it’s getting pretty tiring already, let them do their thing and when something ACTUALLY happens then I’m sure we can have a conversation about it

Man why are you being so harsh, for some people this is the only thing going on in their life...

5 hours ago, Doctor said:

How is it delayed if they didn’t give us a release date? Please stop making these useless threads every week, it’s getting pretty tiring already, let them do their thing and when something ACTUALLY happens then I’m sure we can have a conversation about it

It is delayed because they said in june (or Im not sure when exactly) they are planing to make an aniversary event, so it was suposed they are planing it for this year 2023.

So if it is not in this year, then it will be 12th aniversary in 2024, so it is delayed.

But well... they said they are planing aniversary event, it doesnt mean it was for 2023 but everyone understood this was for 2023 11th aniversary.

We are always with our ship navigating on mist trying clear something xd.

35 minutes ago, Sergkn said:

It is delayed because they said in june (or Im not sure when exactly) they are planing to make an aniversary event, so it was suposed they are planing it for this year 2023.

So if it is not in this year, then it will be 12th aniversary in 2024, so it is delayed.

But well... they said they are planing aniversary event, it doesnt mean it was for 2023 but everyone understood this was for 2023 11th aniversary.

We are always with our ship navigating on mist trying clear something xd.

Sure, but that's not the delay mentioned here. Devs confirmed they were indeed working on the anniversary and that it would be between Halloween and Christmas, but gave no ETA on it, which is what's being talked about. Kenjim just likes to play guess and then spam the forums about it. Not too long ago he had his wrist slapped by devs themselves for spreading misinformation based on what he decided reality was, this is more of the same thing:

image.thumb.png.26e81559fc046b0c7e7a74927d64ec91.png

Edited by Doctor

Wasn't there a confirmation that the anniversary event MAY be held between Halloween and Christmas event? So if you're talking about delayed events since June, you're right, but that's not the context.

Apart from that, we cannot say that this event has been delayed again when the christmas/holiday event itself has not started. I think we can discuss about this event again if there is no confirmation, at least until the end of December (the usual date of christmas/ holiday event).

Lastly I just want to say that:

8 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

...it supposedly November & Now December has Arrived...

just guessing and can be misleading. But

This:

8 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

...guess we are now Focusing on Christmas Event i guess...?

Maybe can be discussed (the feature, the reward, vanity, etc). I don't mean to be rude, but I think you should know how differentiate between what can be discussed and whats just flooding, spreading misinformation, and/or spam.

5 hours ago, DHDHDanghong said:

I'm guessing this year's anniversary was postponed,Christmas fashion has returned.

MDI5XLL5HOI01A2AT7R.png.d69132758860c5e7ff274037fe9c3778.png

It was never said to be "after halloween, but before christmas"

What we have, is simply a factor of the "telephone game". It was simply stated as shown above. Not before halloween. Kenjim can add "but before christmas" all he wants. It does not make it true. It can release in april as originally intended, and they would still be true to their word

Better idea: enjoy the game and content that we already have, and appreciate this game while youre still in the "before times". It seems this new feature will be a decent game changer. Enjoy your glory days or go roll around in some grass for a few weeks

Edited by CanadaSorry